P3T3R's Crystal White i10 Kappa2 Sportz

I live near the Pepsi plant. There is a DPC motors on that highway as well as one in Porvorim. Which one did you visit?
I visited the one near so called Highway.
While coming from Ponda via Pepsi plant, & then left.
The roads are non existent.
DPC came towards right.

350Z

Core Team
That is really very well written purchase experience, Peter. Congratulations! You have made a good decision to go with the Kappa2 Sportz. From what you have described, it appears that the showroom staff was courteous but lacked the basic customer treatment. Do share the pictures of those seat covers, and keep us updated. Wish you and your family miles of happy journey in the new travel companion. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats Peter! It was an interesting read. The new facelift version looks a little more solid than the previous 'cute' version. Enjoy your new drive.

Thread Starter #19
I'm now looking for tyres. Can someone give me the prices of various brands in 185/60/R14.

That is really very well written purchase experience, Peter. Congratulations! You have made a good decision to go with the Kappa2 Sportz. From what you have described, it appears that the showroom staff was courteous but lacked the basic customer treatment. Do share the pictures of those seat covers, and keep us updated. Wish you and your family miles of happy journey in the new travel companion. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Congrats Peter! It was an interesting read. The new facelift version looks a little more solid than the previous 'cute' version. Enjoy your new drive.
Thanks

Last edited:
Congratulations Peter , excellent write-up! Your i10 is looking cool in white color!

Wishing you many more happy miles with the car.

Suspension part i agree with you , even i don like the ride of an i10 in highways.

@Peter did you try to move steering with one finger in neutral gear?Was it easy or u had to put some effort?
The steering movement does require decent amount of effort when car is in neutral. That is a regular behavior of EPS, so no need of worry Alok.

@Akash Thanks man u cleared my doubts.Also the hard ness is not canstant.When I move it , it would alternatively get hard-soft-hard-soft-hard.Is that also normal in neuutral?

@Akash Thanks man u cleared my doubts.Also the hard ness is not canstant.When I move it , it would alternatively get hard-soft-hard-soft-hard.Is that also normal in neuutral?
The steering movement will be comparitively harder while the car is standstill. On the other hand while on move, the steering will feel a bit lighter. This is pretty normal and not a matter of worry[:)]. In similar manner, even at higher speeds the nature gets different(In your case, it feels more light).

Last edited:
Thread Starter #27
Tyre Hunting

Went out tyre hunting today. The following were available.
1. Pirelli P7 Rs. 3700/- (To be confirmed tomorrow by the dealer)
2. Federal SS 657 Rs. 3600/-
3. Yokohama ES 100 Rs. 3800/-
4. Apollo Accelere (not Accelere Sportz) Rs. 3800/-

Need your opinions on the Pirelli and Federal and the prices.

Attachments

Re: Tyre Hunting

Went out tyre hunting today. The following were available.
1. Pirelli P7 Rs. 3700/- (To be confirmed tomorrow by the dealer)
2. Federal SS 657 Rs. 3600/-
3. Yokohama ES 100 Rs. 3800/-
4. Apollo Accelere (not Accelere Sportz) Rs. 3800/-

Need your opinions on the Pirelli and Federal and the prices.
Are you looking for 185/60 R14. If yes, my suggestion is the P7 or the ES100

Edit: Just saw your previous posts that you're indeed looking for 185/60 R14

Thread Starter #29
Update:
Got the Fog Lamps, Seat Covers and Scuff Plates fitted today. Reached the workshop at 1030. There was a problem with the central locking which was immediately rectified. I was told the fog lamps have not yet arrived and they had no idea when they were arriving. I said that I was not willing to keep coming again and again for this stuff. They them went to the stores and checked their computer after I insisted. It was in stock. They physically verified and it was there. I insisted they fit it immediately as I came to know another customer also wanted it and there was only one in stock. I decided to wait as the job was expected to be completed at 1 PM. However since it was the first time they were installing the new model fogs it took much longer and after a lot of pushing I finally got the car at 4:30 PM. When I checked, the scuff plates were not done. The car was taken in again and the job was done.

Top Bottom