Osama Bin Laden has been killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
laden_2811_60.jpg
The president of USA announced just few hours ago that Osama Bin Laden - the dread master mind behind 9/11 attacks and leader of Al qeada has been killed in a special operations conducted by CIA in Islamabad , Pakistan.
( Source - CNN)

Last edited:
i heard the troops killed him in afghanistan. which news is true? anyways this is still not the end of terrorism.

Its all politics and the rat race for it. I could go on and on, But I dont think its fair to talk about it in here. I hate politics and the games they play with us people. In brief I would say," America bred a snake-snake bites the same hands that bred it-so America kills the snake. Simple as it was.

i heard the troops killed him in afghanistan. which news is true? anyways this is still not the end of terrorism.
Well said dude. What if Osama is dead. Terror is there in each one and I won't name people behind them. I will come back and post gladly if terrorism is completely cleared from roots.

Well it is indeed good news for the people of USA and I must admit that US did whatever they want to in past 20-25 years. This time they took time because Osama was not directly related to any active political party. Otherwise he would have vanished like Saddam's and others a long time back.

But is the end of terrorism? Well we all know the answer. So let us not debate on that. I personally and strongly feel that we should keep this community restricted to automobiles only or at least do not bring such topics in this forum.

350Z

Core Team
I personally and strongly feel that we should keep this community restricted to automobiles only or at least do not bring such topics in this forum.
Correct. Also, it’s not allowed to discuss sensitive political subjects according to forum policies. That is why I have to close this thread now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom