Online Driving Test...Pass it!

Re: Driving Test ..... Pass it

Hey ganfun,

I took the demo test from your attached list. It was quite educating and fun too. Will register soon.

Cheers!
Mu$tang

Got it. Scored 100% with the demo test. Will register tomorrow. Good one for revision of the driving syllabus

20-04-2012 17-07-25.jpg

ganfun:

As said earlier I will register tomorrow to take the test. Just for headsup, do we get detailed analysis of the test after completion? Please share your thoughts.

Vipul: I am sure you will do great for the comprehensive test. 5 random questions doesn't really test you well.

Actually it had questions like:
What you do in case you witness an accident and I mentioned what I really do....
Maybe they don't like the truth...

Here comes my second attempt(and I am happy with it,because scoring above 80% in any exam is a disrespect for me):stupid::

Attachments

Last edited:

Haha,Raj also scored 100,it looks like only I am slow at progress..but still 80 is very good.
Instead of 100,one must do 80 only(kph)..its safe...:lol!:

Haha,Raj also scored 100,it looks like only I am slow at progress..but still 80 is very good.
Instead of 100,one must do 80 only(kph)..its safe...:
[lol]

Vipul: No one can defeat the logic you build for every other case. I have been reading through many of your posts and they are all suggest you are hopelessly optimistic about life [;)] Hope you do not take it as an offence![cheers]

Hopelessly optimistic mean (Believing life is better than it sometimes appears)

Vipul: No one can defeat the logic you build for every other case. I have been reading through many of your posts and they are all suggest you are hopelessly optimistic about life Hope you do not take it as an offence![cheers]

Hopelessly optimistic mean (Believing life is better than it sometimes appears)
Buddy I don't take such talks as offence,instead I like them(at least they increase the interaction)..
Well,take it this way...
Change is the only constant in this world and hence it always happens...

Just now I gave an another test too..have a look at this one guys(here are 10 questions)..And again my favorite..70%.:lol!:
Here is the direct link..

Attachments

Buddy I don't take such talks as offence,instead I like them(at least they increase the interaction)..
Well,take it this way...
That's the spirit. We can have many such responses!

Thread Starter #13

ganfun:

As said earlier I will register tomorrow to take the test. Just for headsup, do we get detailed analysis of the test after completion? Please share your thoughts.

Vipul: I am sure you will do great for the comprehensive test. 5 random questions doesn't really test you well.
Hi Cruzer

Yeap once you register you can review your tests, get a detailed anaysis and also know ur friends score or the top performance of all the tests that are listed on the site.

Under the demo you will only get 5 questions but once you register you have a set of more than 500 questions the unique idea of the site it it never throws the questions which you have ans correctly its some kind of logic that this guys have used mentioned on thrie site, but i personally liked the site better than any of the site, also you have a friends request and social networking ...

Thread Starter #14

Well,take it this way...

Just now I gave an another test too..have a look at this one guys(here are 10 questions)..And again my favorite..70%.:lol!:
Here is the direct link..
Hey Vipul,

this test was listed on some other Car tech Forum just yesterday, it throws the same questions again and again.

But on this site once you are a member you really get to do a lot many things.

Top Bottom