Online Automotive Accessories Stores

I placed an order of Universal Wiper Blades for Alto from Autotrends.in on Saturday.
I recieved the package Yesterday(Monday) from FedEx.

The packaging was fine but not like Flipkart. The Product had no damage or whatsoever and fitting them was easy well described on their website.

Cleaning action is better than previous one's, Noiseless, judder free albeit the 16" (Co Passenger one) leaves an area of crescent shape.
I hope it rains here to check the actual performance

It costed me Rs.299 including priority delivery.

Thumbs up to Autotrends.

Attachments

I placed an order of Universal Wiper Blades for Alto from Autotrends.in on Saturday.
I recieved the package Yesterday(Monday) from FedEx.

The packaging was fine but not like Flipkart. The Product had no damage or whatsoever and fitting them was easy well described on their website.

Cleaning action is better than previous one's, Noiseless, judder free albeit the 16" (Co Passenger one) leaves an area of crescent shape.
I hope it rains here to check the actual performance

It costed me Rs.299 including priority delivery.

Thumbs up to Autotrends.
Please be careful while shopping from autotrends.in. My first shopping from them was okay . Second time i had a bitter experience of my product brought shipped to another address at andhra pradesh instead of kerala, and that too no apologies they claim i made a change in shipping address,i believe that ther website is not secure enough. Since my order was for below rs 500 i didnot want to take up the matter with consumer cort/akosha.com. so please beware!

How is the site autofresh.in?. Anyone bought anything from them?. Just placed an order for Hella Dynaedge wipers, hope they will send genuine products.
Planning to buy Kagu 3D mat too if I can make sure they sell original items.

I have good experience with jazzmyride.com in buying carcare products and accessories, but in accessories they have most of the products from speedwave brand
and less variety to choose from.

Last edited:
Flipkart.com now selling tyres online

Flipkart Now Selling Tyres Online, Offers Free Installation

While e-commerce websites were primarily seen for purchasing electronic goodies or apparels, these websites have now started catering to the automotive industry, offering a host of spares, components, accessories and much more online for purchase. Taking a step forward in the same space, online giant Flipkart.com has introduced a new section for purchasing four-wheeler tyres on its website that allows the customer to buy the tyres of his choice and have the same delivered to his doorstep. The company is also offering free installation as part of an introductory offer.
Customers can select the tyre of their choice based on the car brand, model, tyre brand, dimensions, aspect ratio, section width and price range. Tyres from almost every mainstream manufacturer are listed on the website including Bridgestone, CEAT, JK Tyre, Goodyear, MRF, Apollo and Michelin. As part of an introductory offer, the free installation upon purchase will be carried out by the company’s fitment centres. The fitment though will take two business days post the delivery of the tyres, the site states and will include tyre fitment and wheel balancing.

Read more at Flipkart Now Selling Tyres Online, Offers Free Installation | MotorBeam – Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

Re: Flipkart.com now selling tyres online

Flipkart Now Selling Tyres Online, Offers Free Installation

While e-commerce websites were primarily seen for purchasing electronic goodies or apparels, these websites have now started catering to the automotive industry, offering a host of spares, components, accessories and much more online for purchase. Taking a step forward in the same space, online giant Flipkart.com has introduced a new section for purchasing four-wheeler tyres on its website that allows the customer to buy the tyres of his choice and have the same delivered to his doorstep. The company is also offering free installation as part of an introductory offer.
Customers can select the tyre of their choice based on the car brand, model, tyre brand, dimensions, aspect ratio, section width and price range. Tyres from almost every mainstream manufacturer are listed on the website including Bridgestone, CEAT, JK Tyre, Goodyear, MRF, Apollo and Michelin. As part of an introductory offer, the free installation upon purchase will be carried out by the company’s fitment centres. The fitment though will take two business days post the delivery of the tyres, the site states and will include tyre fitment and wheel balancing.

Read more at Flipkart Now Selling Tyres Online, Offers Free Installation | MotorBeam – Indian Car Bike News & Reviews
That's a good news buddy[clap] tough competition means better services for customers .

As for me, I agree that real shops are better! I mean you cannot trade a professionals service for anything else. Although I have to say I have gotten some nice pieces off from this site

and also autobulbsdirect is a good site. as well as jazzmyride. Really nice pages and friendly support.

My matiz battery is not getting charged and its going down. Is it terminal or alternator that has to be replaced? Any good mechanics in Bangalore?
If battery is not recharging sure there is problem in Alternator as it is the only source which recharges the battery. In last week one of my friend is having same problem with his Bajaj Platina, a local mechanic suggested him to replace the battery and he does the same. But still problem is not solved then I suggested him to check alternator. Finally problem found in alternator. The winding in that was damaged that's why alternator is producing a voltage which is insufficient for battery charging. He replaces the alternator for RS 800/- and now problem is solved.

What should i do?

I had bought a tail lamp for my swift but the seller ( partsbigboss.com ) sent me a wrong one. After talking to him i had sent back it by speed post. I also told him that if he is not interested in refund the amount then replace the item but got no response from him. Now after Getting the item he is not replying to my email nor picking my call.

Any idea what should i do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom