One Year with the Facelifted Estilo

Thread Starter #1
I'm a new member here.Happy to be a part of this forum.[:)]
One year back we got a new face-lifted Estilo for my college commute. Yeah, I know not many people here are Estilo fans. The same was the case with me[:D].
My preference was Chevy Spark(had booked it,later cancelled).
One day dad calls me up and asks me to take a look at the new estillo.It aint that bad actually.Looks a bit mature from the front now,or does it?

Finally decided for the new estilo.The colour being Superior White.The model is Lxi. The car has now crunched a little more than 11k km's.

I'l keep it short now. Just Posting up the pros and cons.

Pros:
  • Very easy to drive in the city
  • Chilling ac
  • Nice comfortable front seats
  • Nice clear view from the front
  • No ratles uptill now
  • Superb fuel economy - 16km/lt+ in city with ac[clap]
  • Precise gear shift(bit long though)
  • More than Descent boot space
Cons:
  • Skinny Tires 145/65 R13
  • Not so stunning looks
  • cornering at high speeds-A BIG NO NO
  • Cheap ORVMS on Lxi trim
Now let the Pictures do all the talking

Attachments

Hello Paddu,

First of all a very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Do an introduction of your in a seperate thread here.

As for your ride, needless to say it looks really neat and well maintained. Do share about the service cost and other expenses.
Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Welcome in The Automotive India, Paddu. It’s always good to see the member-base from Delhi-NCR strengthening up. A beautifully maintained Estilo you have, which appears to be completely in stock condition from the outside. I too was never a big fan of Estilo until this model came up, which looks decent enough from front and helped changing the view to an extent, Although, still you have not mentioned any specific reason for going with it other than the mature looks? :smile: And yes, how was your experience with Rohan? They are pretty popular in the Noida side.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Hello Paddu,

First of all a very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Do an introduction of your in a seperate thread here.

As for your ride, needless to say it looks really neat and well maintained. Do share about the service cost and other expenses.
Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers,
Akash
Thanks Akash.
The maintaince cost till now has been only the regular service. 3 free services have been done uptill now.The engine oil was changed at 10k service. I have got an under-body anti-rust coating on the car as well.
Also,added after-market wheel caps , side-beading and Garware sun-film.I'l upload the latest pics soon.[:)]
-----------Next Post-----------
Welcome in The Automotive India, Paddu. It’s always good to see the member-base from Delhi-NCR strengthening up. A beautifully maintained Estilo you have, which appears to be completely in stock condition from the outside. I too was never a big fan of Estilo until this model came up, which looks decent enough from front and helped changing the view to an extent, Although, still you have not mentioned any specific reason for going with it other than the mature looks? :smile: And yes, how was your experience with Rohan? They are pretty popular in the Noida side.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z
Other than the mature looks the estilo brought with itself the new K-series engine.My dad got influenced with this fact and gave preference over spark(which IMHO has fuel economy less than estilo).Since fuel economy was considered, we went ahead with the estilo,and boy isn't it fuel efficient!
Rohan is good.They are the biggest dealer in Noida and quite near to our place.So,went ahead with them.The car was delivered the very next day after we booked it(with NO DISCOUNTS).After that we have also bought a Alto K10 from them.The experince was again good.[:)]

Last edited:
congrats buddy. a very good looking estlio..planning any accessories? and your seat covers are awesome. guess they are art. leather?

Congrats buddy though i am not a big fan of Estilo , its still better than the older model. Your car is looking cool in white and well maintained,

Also would like to know more about your AltoK10.

congratulations on your new estilo.White looks good,this surely is a good car for city driven needs but somehow its looks werent that much applaused as its sibling wagonR.Share more about its performance, engine and your take on it along with your new owned Alto as well.

Thread Starter #10
I think the alto review is in demand[;)].
Surely i'l post my take on the k10 by tomorrow evening. Life is keeping me a bit busy these days.

congrats buddy. a very good looking estlio..planning any accessories? and your seat covers are awesome. guess they are art. leather?
Thanks buddy, the seat covers are some fake leather material.But still they are looking the same.They were damn cheap and is surely great quality stuff.[:)]
Till now , I'v got a pioneer head unit installed plus front components.Thats it for the accesories for now. If budget allows,will surely go for a good set of alloys in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey paddu, get the rims painted to black which will further enhance the look. If you want to upgrade it with some accessories, i will suggest you some minor mods like Pillar taping, Door handles painting etc which will make your car l;ook hot.

Hey man get alloys first! Any black alloy will look good on a white car!

That beading is actually looking good , does it come as a standard in top-end model?

As Akash mentioned do pillar taping too.

Thread Starter #14
Thanks guys for the suggestions. I'l definitely get the alloys when the budget permits me to.
The k10 review will come up shortly as i am not able to take out time to pen down the review.

Thread Starter #15
Hey man get alloys first! Any black alloy will look good on a white car!

That beading is actually looking good , does it come as a standard in top-end model?

As Akash mentioned do pillar taping too.

Ya ,the beading actually looks good. It comes as standard for the Vxi variant.

Top Bottom