One More Hello from Kannur

Thread Starter #1
Hello dear TAIans !

I'am from Kannur, Kerala and I'am known by the name Muathaz. Well, I'am an school going kid. I love automobile and Gizmos.

I acquired a Nokia X6, and I do love modding it. I'am modding it as I can't own or afford an Android phone - HTC One X and GS3. Dreaming..........

I love driving a car and my biggest Dream is to redline a car at biggest possible gear [glasses] but, my age won't allow it [cry]

Our garage include a Moroccan Blue Chevrolet Beat (Not the Diesel one) and a Maruti Suzuki Swift (D).

BTW I'am Point_City96's Brother. [;)]

Hi,Welcome welcome Mauthaz..

good to see another Soul from land of looms and lores.

I acquired a Nokia X6, and I do love modding it. I'am modding it as I can't own or afford an Android phone - HTC One X and GS3. Dreaming........
That is incredible hobby you have got. me too having similar tastes..and NOKIA is the way to go..

I have used HTC,Andorids ,windos phone and to an extend all the platforms..except iphone.

and best phone which ever came in hand was Nokia N900 .It was designed by nokia for modders and developers. I have used it as remote mouse,remote keyboard ,tv remote ,camera remote ,bluetooth hub , wifi booster, and wireless pubilc adress system..possibility is endless...

Right now I am learning E7-00 nokia belle...huh another gizmo from nokia just recently flashed with pheonix to realize its potents and Phew..!!!

err..let us Talk about cars,,,,

Welcome to TAI..!

Oh yeah,please go through all the rules and norms of TAI.
Point city you should be kind enough to your young brother and could tell him verbally so that he can avoid the pain of reading all those boring lengthy rules.. :-D

Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the wishes Jayadev Brother. I will be more active in gadgets and more section. I have a lot to learn about automobiles from you 'TAIans'. Posted from Nokia X6-Opera Mobile

Welcome to TAI edios...

Does your TAI handle has to do with Etios??

Recently I had been to Kannur, during my maiden trip to Kerala.

Well i think your brother had a major role to make you join this forum.

Atleast i am happy both of you share the same thoughts, by joining an Automotive forum.

Have a pleasant stay.

350Z

Core Team
I'am from Kannur, Kerala and I'am known by the name Muathaz. Well, I'am an school going kid. I love automobile and Gizmos.
Welcome aboard, Muathaz. You are probably the youngest petrol head out here. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Muathaz,

Welcome to The Automotive India, brother! Now since you are our members brother, i am sure you wont need introduction to the forum rules.

Have a great stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

welcome to TAI buddy yeah you are youngest taian now. am also curious to know reason behind username edios!

Welcome to TAI dear Edios, Seems like you have great knowledge on the mobile phones and its application, infact the link which you had provided for my Phone's(remember Nokia 5230)? software was very informative.

Please do share your reviews and experiences in this forum and please feel free to contact the team members for any kind of assistance.

Have a pleasant stay

welcome to TAI , Muathaz,
Good to know about your interest in modding mobiles and dreaming to ride a car of your choice. I am sure, you will find the forum posting very informative as you prepare to zoom on to roads unexplored.

Regards
Carabiker

P.s. My car has been smiling more after it saw your handle.

Thread Starter #13
Really sorry for being late!! I went to Thekkady on 27th night and came back on 31st morning.. Stayed at Club Mahindra Resort!!

Thread Starter #15
Welcome to TAI edios...

Does your TAI handle has to do with Etios??

Recently I had been to Kannur, during my maiden trip to Kerala.

Well i think your brother had a major role to make you join this forum.

Atleast i am happy both of you share the same thoughts, by joining an Automotive forum.

Have a pleasant stay.
Obviously No. My username-Edios came up when- I've started playing TDU for a long time. When I wanted to register at a forum, I was thinking a username for it. Suddenly I thought of Edios who was the game publisher of TDU. But it was not as I thought, it was Eidos!! And whenever I need to register at a forum, I uses this username!!

Welcome aboard, Muathaz. You are probably the youngest petrol head out here. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you! And no need to worry, I always Drive safe! [:D]

Hi Muathaz,

Welcome to The Automotive India, brother! Now since you are our members brother, i am sure you wont need introduction to the forum rules.

Have a great stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash
Absolutely correct. He always say the things happening on TAI!! Even to my Mother!

welcome to TAI buddy yeah you are youngest taian now. am also curious to know reason behind username edios!
Thanks. For the reason, See the above post buddy! [;)]

Welcome aboard TAI edios, Have a great time here with us.[:)]
Thank you mate. That's what the reason I came up here!

Welcome to TAI dear Edios, Seems like you have great knowledge on the mobile phones and its application, infact the link which you had provided for my Phone's(remember Nokia 5230)? software was very informative.

Please do share your reviews and experiences in this forum and please feel free to contact the team members for any kind of assistance.

Have a pleasant stay
Very much appreciated Bro. For sure, will post my reviews and experiences here of what I've owned. Feel free- I think I'am not that tight! [;)]

welcome to TAI , Muathaz,
Good to know about your interest in modding mobiles and dreaming to ride a car of your choice. I am sure, you will find the forum posting very informative as you prepare to zoom on to roads unexplored.

Regards
Carabiker

P.s. My car has been smiling more after it saw your handle.
Glad that you are interested in my handle! But Sorry Bro, my username has nothing related to Etios. BTW I love the Liva song.. [:)]

Welcome to TAI,
Have fun around here. Especially with me!
And you are the youngest petrol head on TAI as per 350Z. Cheers on that! [:)]
Yea! I saw your Polo on the road of the Payyambalam Beach some days ago..
I think you might have come for a drive right? I and my Bro also have driven there on that day!

The car which I was on that day- Moroccan Blue Chevrolet Beat- Nothing can beat the beat!

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom