On-Road Price of Fiat Punto 2012 Dynamic

Thread Starter #16
OK ..
A call came to my father from Fiat dealer in Bhopal And he is ready in 6.70 lakh [:)]
Booked the Dynamic in Tuscan Wine ...will go 200km from Indore to Bhopal and take the Punto home..[:D]
Thanks for everyone here.. to tell me about their experiences and advices.[:)][clap]

Last edited:
OK ..
A call came to my father from Fiat dealer in Bhopal And he is ready in 6.70 lakh
Booked the Dynamic in Tuscan Wine ...will go 200km from Indore to Bhopal and take the Punto home..
Thanks for everyone here.. to tell me about their experiences and advices.
congrat's buddy Tuscan Wine is the best suited for Punto

Thread Starter #21
Got Her Yesterday! [:D]

.. a hot day, after covering a 200km (3hrs) journey from Indore to Bhopal we
reached the showroom at 10pm..
While Dealer was making papers,, my parents and brother were sticked on the sofa.
and I was in Tata Aria (shoroom's ,not Mine [lol] )..
After the third time of "where is our car ??", we were infront of car..
Inspected every thing like a cop and found something terrrible..
the Indicators and fog lamps weren't working..[anger]{How can they attach "PDI O.K." without doing a P.D.I.) they'd took the car behind the building at their SS and arrived within 5 mins , Now indicators were blinking nicely...
The ground clearance is awesomely very high, seat hugs like "I-Will-Never-leave-you", height adjustable seat (the biggest reason for my father to buy dynamic instead of Active ), follow me home headlamps and delay power window (had a bad experience in swift without it), Colour (tuscan wine) seems like tinted mirror,have too many body lines (too sporty, thats what I need),Wide tires ( Prints of tires treads looks like -"a scorpio crossed by here ")
... Arrived Inodre at 7pm ,Clouds were dropping tears of our happiness :), noticed that fog lamps are not working...
(a latest problem need to be solved )
Over All I loved the Car and my Papa too..

Attachments

congratulations

is that burgandy color or am i missing something
nice choice

well hope you enjoy every single aspect of it bro

I'm in market for Punto Dynamic/Emotion MJD.

What is the best available deal in Bangalore? OTR is too high as compared to January 2012.

I have been offered free insurance + RSA (woth 3.5k) + 15k exchange bonus. Is it a good deal or should I negotiate further?

Exchange bonus is just an eyewash as they have valuated my 4 year old Chevy Spark at 1.3 lacs.

Members. Pls advise.

In diesel hatchback Punto MJD is the best hatchback .........IMO.

I an interested in 1.3 Active and got offer of Insurance + extended maintainace + 5000 discount.

Top Bottom