On Fludic Way, With White Angel...

Thread Starter #1
so guys with more then 3 month of sleepless nights ,finally go on fludic way. its starts with booking of swiift zdi in June 2011 after long waiting ,finally need swift replacement ,so think about i 20 asta but its was not in my fortune so when see the on road price exceeding 8 lakhs for hatch back then finally consider to stretch the budget for diesel sedan i have crush on many like linea ,sx4 ,vento but finally carried away by verna fludic ,the beauty of babe just carried me away then start inquiring about her and come to know about some weak point but then i hear "Nothing is perfect. A perfectionist is doomed to live forever unsatisfied.” then i just close my eyes start think and believe there is only one image in my mind that is of white angel(fludic verna) and i just go for her , so finally tomorrow is the day when we both become one , i think there is one more sleep less night to go [cheers]. special thanks to NICKANDRE for showing Patience to answers my repeated question .

Last edited:
Re: on fludic way , with white angel ...

Well congrats for your White Angel(aka fluidic verna)[:)]
Tell us more on buying experience, and don't forget to post the pics.

Congrats for the purchase... Even i got ANHV last week and it's a 1.6 CRDI VGT one..

installed alloys,
rear view cam,
sun films (windshield and windows),
pvc matting,
seat covers and
OSRAM HID 6000k kit

from outside on the same day. Attaching some pics.. :)

Attachments

^^ Hey the Alloys looks uber-cool!! why not start another thread of your own? it will be a great idea and our forum is now seeing many Fluidics coming in!

ahh geee thanks mate for mentioning me. do add in pictures it seems like our forum has loads of 2011 verna guys who actually love making threads about their new beauty cheers

skrishnakumarpradeep which tyres did you upsize to and the alloys look killer but accept my apologies im not a guy who likes tires coming out the body however to each his own choice is [thumbsup] i love your seat covers and the reverse cam why not take an sx? can you post images of your headlights at night

Last edited:

Congrats Shubhum for your new Hyundai Verna.Post some pictures of your beauty.Do inform about the initial experience of the car.

skrishnakumarpradeep: Congrats .Alloys has totally changed the look of Verna.It is now looking more stunning.Do let us know more about buying experience.

Thread Starter #7

Congrats for the purchase... Even i got ANHV last week and it's a 1.6 CRDI VGT one..

installed alloys,
rear view cam,
pvc matting,
seat covers and
OSRAM HID 6000k kit

hey buddy congrats i love ur alloys ,seat covers, happy [drive]me to go for sun films and seat covers . [cheers]

installed alloys,
rear view cam,
pvc matting,
seat covers and
OSRAM HID 6000k kit

liked your seat covers ... looks beautiful then mine [thinking]

are those aftermarket alloys or you got them replaced from hyundai ?
i hope you wont suffer from tire tearing as suspension are too soft and your tires are coming out of the body. btw it looks cool. I like the 5 spoke alloys but my choice would have been 1 inch bigger.
Nice mods

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12

liked that.
turbocharged Crdi [evil]
did i mention that i will not dare to go for petrol ,becouse i get a gut feeling that soon petrol will go upt rs 100/ltr ,and that time i don't want look like [frustration], to be on safe side [cheers] diesel with reason . going to sleep now but i know it gone be sleep less and long night .

Last edited:
wow. thats amazing. the new alloys are stunner which are further enhancing the beauty of white fluidic. Hey you have given me good option for leather seats which is i am planning to upgrade. Which brand and size of tyres you upgraded.

But the tyres are coming out of the car is somehow not suitable for this verna as it has very soft suspension set up. If you want to use to full potential, do upgrade the suspension, but choice is yours.

Welcome Shubham to the fluidiv club. Do post more and more images of your white angel. mine is also white Pari

Many congrats shubham and skrishnakumarpradeep. Man, fluidic verna looks a beauty in white.

What mods are you planning shubham? And do come back from your exciting day and post us some pics [:)]

Top Bottom