OM SAI HONDA, Mahim, Mumbai: Poor Service in Delivering ACTIVA DLX!

350Z

Core Team
gears1313, finally big congratulations! The color looks quite attractive; we are waiting for complete ownership review with more pictures, and I think that you are probably one of a few customers of Activa to wait for too long; otherwise many others would have definitely given up. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #47
gears1313, finally big congratulations! The color looks quite attractive; we are waiting for complete ownership review with more pictures, and I think that you are probably one of a few customers of Activa to wait for too long; otherwise many others would have definitely given up. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks a lot 350z! Actually the truth is that if we go by the company's rule, till now they are giving the delivery to the Jan'10's customer, and mine was of Fed'10. Luckly; Dad spoke to some one and we managed to get our ride. Otherwise we would have to wait around 2-3 months more.[evil]

@Gears1313: Hey buddy how is your Activa doing, whats the mileage you are getting with it.
I am in a process of going for Activa once again.

So your inputs on Mileage would be helpful, how far it has been on pocket for maintainance.

Top Bottom