Old is Gold: Maruti 800 DX Ownership Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Verna replacement , good news will take some time though , waiting period on the car i have listed is not going to help either , keep guessing!:wink:

No not the new Verna , i am kinda upgrading to a bigger car , not an SUV/MUV!

I wont hi-jack your thread further.

You start an ownership report soon buddy , atleast some teaser pictures!

Thread Starter #112

350Z

Core Team
Update: The car is now running on Amaron Maintenance Free Battery. (3 Years Warranty).

ilango[speed thirst];127584 said:
vibhor , link for your new car?
The answer is here. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...i-members-new-car-directory-9.html#post127170. Ownership review isn’t yet up. I almost finished writing it last week but need to snap some pictures.

So Vibhor are you gonna part with This car now?
Don't have such plans at least for now. But getting lots of inquiries already from various places.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #114

350Z

Core Team
Suddenly I found a dent on the rear left door. Although the dent is small but it hurts. I’m planning for a servicing soon to rectify a few issues (Taillamp, interior lamp, rattles, touch-up etc.). Has anyone experienced Maruti Suzuki's Service Center at Okhla, New Delhi?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vibhor: Good to see the good old humble 800 again. It was quite a while. Time to get the bumpers repainted - they do not match the body colour at all.

Thread Starter #117

350Z

Core Team
Vibhor: Good to see the good old humble 800 again. It was quite a while. Time to get the bumpers repainted - they do not match the body colour at all.
The car will be refurbished soon. I’m thinking to include repainting of bumpers if other expenses don’t exceed the budget.

Did you get it serviced ? So whats on the odo now..
Servicing will be done next month. Presently it has covered < 35,000 Kms (And counting).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #119

350Z

Core Team
Got the car serviced at T.R Sawhney last weekend and I feel relieved since it was a long pending task. Here is a quick list of some of the works performed:

> Fuel Injector Cleaning

> Air filter / Oil filter Cleaning

> Wheel Balancing & Rotation

> Parking light / Taillight Bulb Replaced

> Drum Brake Leaking Cylinder Replaced

> Horn Fixed (It has significantly improved)

> Front LHS Door Lock Fixed + Lock Pins Swapped with Alto’s

I'm advised a couple of more tasks for which I did not proceed: Refilling A/C Gas and Front Suspension Replacement. According to them front suspension is kaput due to which the car is wobbling at higher speeds. But I'm fishy about this. And the cost of refilling A/C Gas is approx. Rs.1.5K. Is it justified?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom