Official Mumbai Meet; Experiences - Pg.10 onwards!

lets make this one happening. guys dont start kalti.com! i think we should start poll for each sunday of november. and amg whats the question on rich and poor??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
I think theres need to create bit more awareness among Mumbai Members regarding the Meet, Only then we will be able to make 1st meet a success.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Mumbai members,

Any plans that you guys have, please put it up here. If not anything, lets please atleast meet up for half a day (lunch???) and make a beginning.

Cheers,
Vroom

Mumbai members,

Any plans that you guys have, please put it up here. If not anything, lets please atleast meet up for half a day (lunch???) and make a beginning.

Cheers,
Vroom
A Drive first (Some good place with awesome roads and calm environment) and then Lunch.

i think lonavala is common but nice place.its not too far we can have fun at tiger point and can have dinner at some dhaba.but cmon guys no one is responding!!!

Thread Starter #22

350Z

Core Team
Surprising, Where all Mumbaikars have gone??
Let me help to give some idea regarding meet.
First of All, The date is fixed and that is 22nd November 2009, Sunday. I think this day should be convenient for most of you as its a holiday, You all can decide the timings as per your conveneince and prefer the noon so that you can have lunch in a good Hotel/Resturant and have some discussions regarding community and our favourite subject : Automobiles. After this all TAI members can go for a drive with your cars.

Is it ok? Everyone don't let this thread die and help us to make our first meet a success.

Drive Safe!
350Z

i am confirmed for the lunch program (but of course!). but the drive- its too soon to comment anything. i dont want to commit & then back out, so i'll reserve my comments. but i'll surely join for the lunch.

from this post onwards, can all mumbaikers post their names as a confirmation that they would be coming. along with some suggestions or opinions if u want to share.

Come on Guys!

If i have been in mumbai, I would have been there waiting for this event to happen!

This is going to be the most happening event! So plan it soon :)

Arun

Suspended
The date is fine. How about a drive to Lavasa? If we go there, even Neil can drop in. It is a hill-station and should have good hotels. I am providing a map for details..

It is a 200 odd Kilometer journey via the expressway. Will take a minimum of two and a half hours to drive. So we would have to leave early in the morning. But first we'll have to plan were we'll have to meet. If everyone else is confirmed and no kalti.com in plans will try my best to be there!

Thread Starter #27

350Z

Core Team
Everyone Check your E-Mail Inbox, Special Invitation E-Mails Have been dispatched to all TAI Members in and around Mumbai.

It is a 200 odd Kilometer journey via the expressway. Will take a minimum of two and a half hours to drive. So we would have to leave early in the morning. But first we'll have to plan were we'll have to meet. If everyone else is confirmed and no kalti.com in plans will try my best to be there!
Can't say how many will be ready for 200KM Drive!

Drive Safe!
350Z

I am Also interested to attend the meet.

Weekend will be nice.

First all of us should meet at TAI office, they should arrange for a breakfast and then move to Kargarh or any other place near the beach.

Discuss various things with music and other entertainments with a gala lunch and dinner and move next day morning after breakfast to the TAI office and then disperse from there.

Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team
Hi anuprav,
Glad to see you joining us. Unfortunately we don't have any office in Mumbai, So all members will have to meet at a place which will be decided by you all and then move to a good Hotel for lunch and a drive on a pleasant location, Check the post No.22 For Details.

Drive Safe!
350Z

The date is fine. How about a drive to Lavasa? If we go there, even Neil can drop in. It is a hill-station and should have good hotels. I am providing a map for details..
Even if its Lavasa i wont be able to make it up this time.

Top Bottom