Official Mumbai Meet; Experiences - Pg.10 onwards!

Thats cool Grandeur. You driving down to Delhi or travelling otherwise?

Sorry Sriharsha, I don't think I will be in Mumbai the whole of Jan as I am travelling to US [sad]

Cheers,
Vroom

Vroom, due to time constraint, I'll be flying both ways. Leaving early 9th morning and will be back by 10th evening, will share the pics, soon after.

plan changed guys. i'll be in mumbai most probably during the last week of jan 2010. so maybe i'll be able to meet you guys. exact dates depend upon the availability of flight tickets from bangalore.

i talked to Renegade (Aditya) and Arun today on the phone
i think it is time for me to go to Mumbai and meet Rajeev 'n' gang! LOL

hey guys. i'm extremely sorry i had to leave early from the venue and couldnt meet you people. was very eagerly looking forward to meet you all. unfortunately couldnt make it. just happened to meet abhijit. i quickly went through all the cars and left in around an hour only. next time i'll try my best to be there. please do let me know if you guys are gathering again. abhijit please keep me informed as i'm not able to come online regularly. anyone else in mumbai wants to meet up just pm me. i'll send you my number.
P.S. i'll mostly be back in action within a few months.
cheers to all TAI members
regards
Hummer Freak

Thread Starter #193

350Z

Core Team
Hey Bharat,
Nice to see you back. A Bombay Mini-Meet can be organized again and were you here in Delhi to attend the Auto Expo as well?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Pune is not too far from Mumbai, so maybe I could also attend, except on weekends, when I am in Gurgaon!!

Top Bottom