Official Mumbai Meet; Experiences - Pg.10 onwards!

This is the first set because we have to give credit where it's due, and that goes to Amit's driving skills. Now, its a different story that this drive was scarier than the off-roading .
All of you clap hands for Amit.
Pic 01: After Amit drove like a maniac, with my heart, my lungs and other parts (which I cannot mention here) coming to my mouth, we caught up with the GTO:
Pic 02: Now, Amit with his adventurous streak, closes in on the GTO. And (poor) me is trying to stay in my seat.
Pic 03: Now, Dr. Amit actually overtakes the GTO for a few moments and I am about to faint. Better sense prevailed because Amit realizes he's made a big blunder as we both are lost now and are gearing up for the great Mumbai darshan.
Lol, But I hope you enjoyed vroom! and all your parts are working fine now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Rajeev you want the Gio desperately.

Rajeev-I like this guy,very straight forward and frank.
Raj,arun told me that your driver said ["Baccha gaadi fast chalatey par control hai"] Say a thanks to him from my side
[lol!]

Naveen-Total timepaas guy, with this guy around there is never a dull moment.

Amit-12th std DOC .Awesome driver on the straights ( he thinks atleast 10 times while reversing ).Awesome guy.

Abhijeet-Down to earth, soft spoken.

Grandeur we didn't forget you buddy.We enquired about dual tone interiors for your Punto. Its Orchis and TAI members will be getting a special discount.

@ vroom
waiting for the pics buddy!![:D]
hey guys tell zinam to try the Gio (just kidding)[lol!]
and grandeur we've the card of the company providing the interiors.
I guess Renegade has their card.

good going guys, just a question, didnt bharat make it to expo and your mumbai meet, when i called him up, he was on his way todayrs expo and was just going to reach there at 10.30-11 am, so why he is not seen with you guys??
bharat aka hummer_freak.

good going guys, just a question, didnt bharat make it to expo and your mumbai meet, when i called him up, he was on his way todayrs expo and was just going to reach there at 10.30-11 am, so why he is not seen with you guys??
bharat aka hummer_freak.
He came to APS. He also met me. I told him that we are meeting outside after exploring the show. When we met outside, I called him and he informed that he left the venue and was at Linking Road.

Due to my daughter's health I didn't confirmed my participation earlier but today somehow I managed to be there at Bandra for Autoshow and above all to meet you all guys....Since I had no contact detail. I thought of reaching guys at Cheenai, Dehi..etc. through mobile internet by posting at this thread. I though someone will reply back with any mbl number..to whom I could call and get in touch at AutoShow. But seems the submit reply button on my mobile was no working, everytime I was pressing it...it just act as a dead button .. ...I was feeling dam so helpless.

I WAS THERE....AND YET I COULD NOT MEET YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN....SO UNLUCKY!

Anyone who noticed guy in black t-shirt with Camera bag and nikon in my hand...IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!
OMG. You were there and you could not meet us? Surprised.

You people should have put TAI sticker on your shirts/T-shirts.

May be whoever is going to Delhi Auto expo, they should put the sticker, so other people can see and join us[:)]

i think i would be visiting mumbai in jan 2010. so i thought i could meet some of you people. but i don't know any place in mumbai(earlier visit when i was 6 yrs old). so just asked casually.

Most welcome buddy, I'll look forward to meet. However, I'll be visiting Delhi for Auto Expo on 9th and 10th. There after I'll be in Navi Mumbai. Drop me a mail whenever you are here.

Cheers!

Top Bottom