Official Merchandise By Automakers

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Ford is set to launch its best selling Mustang range of perfumes in India which will be followed by a line of apparel, toys and car accessories. Harley-Davidson earns nearly 15-20% of its revenues by just selling merchandise – jackets, coffee mugs, lighters, boots, pillow covers and Spider Man tees for kids. The American bike maker is planning to launch its range of merchandise in India as well.

Bajaj Auto is also set to launch Kawasaki and KTM branded merchandise which it plans to sell through its probiking outlet. Although it might sound new for Indian manufacturers to venture into the merchandising world, Ferrari has presence in the country through various stores can’t be ignored. The Italian sports car maker has a tie up with Puma. It also has notebooks on offer made in collaboration with Acer. However is the the premium for the brand name justified? We don’t think so, unless of course you like to showoff.

Ford_mustang_cologne.jpg

Acer_Ferrari-_India.jpg
Source: Motorbeam

Drive Safe,
350Z

yea i heard of this too
but price is not only price
the thing is actually good too
one of my friend has a ferrari puma and it is long lasting
another of my friend bought the ferrari acer laptop and it is like a gaming laptop
ferrari also has tie-up with motorola for phones

But the high price of these stuffs will make many to stay away from it, especially in our country. But i might get something that has Mustang in it.

Ferrari perfume is worth the buy!

Even after you wash the clothes, it remains!

But could have been priced better!

It costs 3K now :(

Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
Bentley also has wrist watches. And I’m sure that biker’s stuff from brands like Harley Davidson won’t much longer to become popular amongst enthusiastic bikers here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well that is actually a temptation.These sell quite well.The puma ferrari shoes sell like hot cakes-I usually see kids wearing them-why?!!.These shoes are meant for people who drive.They actually get spoilt if you regularly wear them.It has happened with my friend,evn the puma ducati ones do not last long,specially in our country.The perfumes and watches(which are priced at a fortune) are good.But only for show-off.But still I like them!!

Harley has recently entered the Indian lands to explore its possibilities to increase their presence everywhere in this planet.

The company reported that it will sell its accessories at select malls with Jackets, Sunglasses of real McCoy.

Harley is currently making them available in the country through production and marketing them with the help of dealers. Harley sells its merchandise around the globe marketing its products including - leather jackets, light outer clothes, boots, eyewear, caps and collectibles of key chains and rings.

The Ferrari Perfume is nice. I have been using it for a while now. Also thinking of picking up a Ferrari Watch. But right now saving up for an Omega.

Most manufacturers have their own merchandise. Fiat used to have some stuff. Mahindra and Enfield to have their stuff.

Thread Starter #11

350Z

Core Team
During Auto Expo Fiat was selling merchandise like 500 shape pen drive of 1 GB capacity at thousand bucks. Merc too had some stuff such as scale models and book named “Story of Star in India” which tells about history of Mercedes in India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The Ferrari Perfume is nice. I have been using it for a while now. Also thinking of picking up a Ferrari Watch. But right now saving up for an Omega.

Most manufacturers have their own merchandise. Fiat used to have some stuff. Mahindra and Enfield to have their stuff.
The Omega is my current dream watch!!

Fiat's key holder is very popular. Though i have not seen it, but so many owners have ordered this from UK.

Good think is Fiat is giving all the accessories price list, with pictures on their website. So its transparent and dealer can't charge more. I am not sure, if any other manufacture in India does this.

Top Bottom