Offers on Honda Brio - Should I Buy Now or Not?

I visited showroom. below are the offers
free insurance,10k cash discount
free doormats,mudcovers,car cover,reverse parking sensor.
for vx varient

Hi Guys,
I met with an accident today :(. The paint on the left side of the car got almost scraped off and the connection point of left side OVRM got broken..I am really heartbroken now :(..I had opted for B2B and 0 dep insurance so I do not need to pay anything from my pocket I guess?I want to knwo the real picture as the dealer is saying it's ok it will be covered by insurance and I am pretty sure they will charge me something....Another thing is will the paint finish be the same as before?I know Honda takes a lot of pain to paint the car to a brilliant finish.Please let me know guys..I am really anxious.Thanks a ton.

Hi Guys,
I met with an accident today :(. The paint on the left side of the car got almost scraped off and the connection point of left side OVRM got broken..I am really heartbroken now :(..I had opted for B2B and 0 dep insurance so I do not need to pay anything from my pocket I guess?I want to knwo the real picture as the dealer is saying it's ok it will be covered by insurance and I am pretty sure they will charge me something....Another thing is will the paint finish be the same as before?I know Honda takes a lot of pain to paint the car to a brilliant finish.Please let me know guys..I am really anxious.Thanks a ton.
Although i dont own a Honda, but my Boss does. His vehicle was hit by some Indica at red light few months back. Although the repair was costly but the paint matching was perfect. You dont need to worry IMO

Although i dont own a Honda, but my Boss does. His vehicle was hit by some Indica at red light few months back. Although the repair was costly but the paint matching was perfect. You dont need to worry IMO
Torq, I have opted for B2B and zero dep. so should not be paying out of my pocket right?Thanks.

Torq, I have opted for B2B and zero dep. so should not be paying out of my pocket right?Thanks.
I doubt about it, AFAIK B2B option will help you get more percentage of the items generally not covered in insurance such as plastic parts ( or you get less reimbursement for such). But i seriously don't think that you can escape without a dent in your pocket.

I doubt about it, AFAIK B2B option will help you get more percentage of the items generally not covered in insurance such as plastic parts ( or you get less reimbursement for such). But i seriously don't think that you can escape without a dent in your pocket.
OK. But I have no other options. Another thing is I won't be able to claim the NCB I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aztec,

Since you have the Bumper to Bumper insurance you will be paying ~1K (for processing the claim charges) and nothing at all. You may have to compromise on the No claim bonus though but that's OK. Take a day off and visit the service center when the painting is in progress so that you can ensure the paint matches to the existing shade. Let them take their time to complete the job and please dont rush to get your car back.

ps: Nice to see too many brio's on road and in forum. I own one and happy with it.

Buying a new carr

hi everyone, i m planning to buy my first car. i have finalised on honda brio as i found it to be the best amongst it segment.
i was expecting some discounts but here in kolkata they r not offering any discounts whatsoever. I am in a dilemma whether i should buy it now or should i wait for some time for discounts on festive season. Your suggestions would be very helpful. i was also wondering why the sales of brio in july have gone down so much. Is my choice for brio right or should i look for some other car. Thanks

Hi Animbo,

The figures which you are seeing and not exactly the sales, they are the number of units dispatched from the factory. As Honda has to make more room for Mobilio it shipped very few Brio out of factory. There should be definitely more discounts during Diwali season. If you can wait for some more time you can get a better dear. I don't think number of sales figures should effect you decision of buying a car... example... Punto is a great car... everyone who owns it loves it but it doesn't sell too much.

Top Bottom