Offers on Honda Brio - Should I Buy Now or Not?

honda is really admant i told you , but as chayan suggested try all the tactics .btw which colour are you planning ?
I know Honda is adamant but I'm just surprised that in the current automotive market in India , they are still rigid.

Coming to the colour , we have to decide between Red or UT ( Red being more preferred because we already have a black cedia and UT will be a darker shade).

I have tried to bargain in everyway possible . There are two dealers in Kolkata and neither of them aren't willing to exclude even for the handling charges (rs. 3500). Infact they will not even provide accessories !! Seems that they find takers for petrol models still in Kolkata.

The final quotation for Brio S(O) MT is coming to 5,21,000 Otr which includes 20k cash discount and extended warranty but not RSA and 3m paint and underbody.

Thread Starter #18
I have tried to bargain in everyway possible . There are two dealers in Kolkata and neither of them aren't willing to exclude even for the handling charges (rs. 3500). Infact they will not even provide accessories !! Seems that they find takers for petrol models still in Kolkata.

The final quotation for Brio S(O) MT is coming to 5,21,000 Otr which includes 20k cash discount and extended warranty but not RSA and 3m paint and underbody.
Hi,

I think honda is not giving any discounts on brio in aug as they were giving in june and july. R u getting 20k cash discounts?

Have u enquired about SMT model??otr price?

Have u enquired about SMT model??otr price?
Yes SMT OTR is 4,81,000 excluding extended warranty , rsa and 3m underbody
Hi,

I think honda is not giving any discounts on brio in aug as they were giving in june and july. R u getting 20k cash discounts?
Yes the dealer told me there is cash discount of 20k on the SMT(O) and 25k on VMT

Pianterinhell, have you tried the bank route (more so if you are taking a loan). HDFC has approached me twice in the last 6 months, asking me if I am interested in any car and they would arrange everything. Their sales executive would come to your house with the brochure of the car you intent to buy and you decide on the variant, color etc. and they will arrange everything and you get delivery without even visiting the showroom. And it seems that this is becoming popular now.
I am not saying that you do not do the PDI checks; and I have no idea of the pros and cons of the system. Only saying.. give it a try and see what quote you get.

Chayan,

I am buying the SMT (O) rally red model and I have already confirmed the dealer today .
Actually now it was urgent for me to book the car and getting a 20k discount plus insurance free. I'm paying 3200 rs extra for 0 depreciation insurance

Chayan,

I am buying the SMT (O) rally red model and I have already confirmed the dealer today .
Actually now it was urgent for me to book the car and getting a 20k discount plus insurance free. I'm paying 3200 rs extra for 0 depreciation insurance
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your Brio. Waiting for a detailed Ownership thread.

Thread Starter #26
Chayan,

really!! r u getting insurance+20 k discount+ew too

Thread Starter #27
Chayan,

So what is the OTR now after discount?

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your Brio. Waiting for a detailed Ownership thread.
Thanks a ton bro ...although I am gonna transfer the money tomorrow morning :) ..will definitely prepare an ownership thread .
really!! r u getting insurance+20 k discount+ew too
No the Ew is not free
So what is the OTR now after discount?
otr price - 5,24,823 (just includes EW And 0 dep insurance) - I didn't opt for RSA & 3M

Freebies : perfume , tissue box , key chain , rubber mats

Last edited:
Thread Starter #29
Thanks a ton bro ...although I am gonna transfer the money tomorrow morning :) ..will definitely prepare an ownership thread .

No the Ew is not free

otr price - 5,24,823 (just includes EW And 0 dep insurance) - I didn't opt for RSA & 3M

Freebies : perfume , tissue box , key chain , rubber mats
Congrates!! You got a good deal!

Top Bottom