Offers on Honda Brio - Should I Buy Now or Not?

Congrates!! You got a good deal!
Thanks bro !
Do you people think that we may get better deal oI have tried to bargain in everyway possible . There are two dealers in Kolkata and neither of them aren't willing to exclude even for the handling charges (rs. 3500). Infact they will not even provide accessories !! Seems that they find takers for petrol models still in Kolkata.

The final quotation for Brio S(O) MT is coming to 5,21,000 Otr which includes 20k cash discount and extended warranty but not RSA and 3m paint and underbody.n S(O)MT in festive season.
Unless there is a considerable hike in diesel prices ( which I'm sure the Govt wouldn't want to risk), there will be definitely be more discounts during Diwali .
AFAIK the diesel variant for brio won't come before mid 2013. So, if you can delay your purchase for the festive season you might get a good deal.

Also , there will be an updated version of the figo which might give you another option to choose from.

Update :-

Today the Sales Guy called me and said that your car has reached us and that I could have a look at it. On asking the VIN , the guy made some excuse of not giving it. When I insisted he gave me the number M A K D D 1 7 2 E C N 0 0 3 0 4 5 .

On decoding this I found out this to be a May 2012 model and I immediately called him up and asked whether he had this model in stock from earlier months. He replied that this is the model that has been dispatched from Honda and he stood by his statement. I told him that it doesn't sound logical and that even if it was a July model (also June to an extent) , I would understand.

I told him that I would speak to Honda India and ask them whether they had sent may 2012 model in August dispatch. He said that I could ask and he even added that the Eastern Head of Honda was at his showroom and that I could even speak to him. I said yes sure and he is still yet to call me back .

What is your take on it friends ?

Stick to your point don't give in to there tactics Honda dealers are notorious of making such kind of tactics . Tell them I need a July or aug car and not may .

Stick to your point don't give in to there tactics Honda dealers are notorious of making such kind of tactics . Tell them I need a July or aug car and not may .
I have given them a day to prove that this car has come from Honda plant in August month. Below is what happened today :

I had called up Honda India in Delhi and enquired about this particular query,to which the customer care executive told that he couldn't tell (which was expected). But then he took the VIN and told me that they would escalate this to the dealership and they would look into this. I told them that I wanted to hear from Honda India and not the dealership (as regard to whether they would normally send a May manufactured car in August). I also told them that I was going to the dealership to have a look at the car. The customer executive then gave me a communication code number and told me that they would follow up.

Then I went to the dealership in the afternoon and they took me to their stockyard (it's on the same building). When I saw the car it was very dirty and with mud stains which looked like scratches. But when I rubbed them off they came off easily. Now ,it's accepted that the cars in the stockyard are dirty but my car particularly was the dirtiest (there was a black and a silver model parked beside it ). Their was even a VMT red colour parked opposite it which was much better than my rally red car. When I asked them , they said that all the cars have come from the plant . They also gave me an explanation that the plant manufactured cars with a particular colour and models in more quantity in a particular month (I really don't know how genuine is it). One more thing is that I checked the odometer and there was 7 Kms registered on it.

Then I told the dealer I wasn't sure about the car . They replied that they will send me a scan copy of an invoice from Honda which will specify the dispatch details. I told them to kindly do so by tomorrow. Let's see what they send me.

Thread Starter #37
HI Guys,
Is this month best time to buy honda brio S(O) OR V trim? As i have decided to buy on dusshera (next month) will these offer continue in next month or not? Pl suggest.

350Z

Core Team
HI Guys,
Is this month best time to buy honda brio S(O) OR V trim? As i have decided to buy on dusshera (next month) will these offer continue in next month or not? Pl suggest.
Manufacturers usually offer tempting deals around festive season but there is no assurance whether the current discounts would continue next month or not. You can consider going ahead if the existing deal sounds fair enough. Do also try to push for some cash discounts. Quoting about this month’s offer on Brio from another thread.
Honda is offering loan of Rs. 3 lakh to be paid back in 3 years at 0 per cent interest plus insurance free. OR you can have insurance free plus LED tv plus road side assistance plus extended warranty. Applicable on Brio. Do not know about other models.

Choice is yours thanks to days of economic slowdown and high petrol prices.
Drive Safe,
350Z

HI Guys,
Its better to buy now , coz in festive season you might face some waiting period , and in that case I don think they will give such good offers...

Honda India has hiked the prices of the Jazz and the City.

Brio prices remain untouched, possibly due to the impending AT launch.

City's revised prices:

(ex-showroom, Delhi) -

City Corporate : Rs. 726,000

City 1.5 E MT : Rs. 788,000

City 1.5 S MT : Rs. 841,000

City 1.5 V MT : Rs. 894,000

City S AT : Rs. 915,000

City 1.5 V AT : Rs. 968,000

City 1.5 V MT Sunroof : Rs. 978,000

City 1.5 V AT Sunroof : Rs. 1,052,000

(ex-showroom, Mumbai) -

City Corporate : Rs. 761,359

City 1.5 E MT : Rs. 826,139

City 1.5 S MT : Rs. 881,724

City 1.5 V MT : Rs. 937,309

City SAT : Rs. 959,333

City 1.5 V AT : Rs. 1,014,918

City 1.5 V MT Sunroof : Rs. 1,025,406

City 1.5 V AT Sunroof : Rs. 1,103,015

(ex-showroom, Bangalore) -

City Corporate : Rs. 738,721

City 1.5 E MT : Rs. 801,976

City 1.5 S MT : Rs. 855,711

City 1.5 V MT : Rs. 909,947

City SAT : Rs. 931,000

City 1.5 V AT : Rs. 985,276

City 1.5 V MT Sunroof : Rs. 995,320

City 1.5 V AT Sunroof : Rs. 1,070,649

Jazz's revised prices:

(ex-showroom, Delhi)

Jazz : Rs. 600,000

Jazz Select Edition : Rs. 625,000

Jazz X : Rs. 656,001 (including standard kit)

(ex-showroom, Mumbai)

Jazz : Rs. 635,957

Jazz Select Edition : Rs. 662,179

Jazz X : Rs. 695,557 (including standard kit)

(ex-showroom, Bangalore)

Jazz : Rs. 616,627

Jazz Select Edition : Rs. 641,737

Jazz X : Rs. 673,975 (including standard kit)

I Have booked my brio SMT Taffeta White in Gujarat. Honda dealers are not offering much discounts.They offer Free insurance and Accessories of approx 5K + little cash discount depends on dealer.

Thread Starter #44
I Have booked my brio SMT Taffeta White in Gujarat. Honda dealers are not offering much discounts.They offer Free insurance and Accessories of approx 5K + little cash discount depends on dealer.
I know that on SMT they are offering only insurance, but for s(o)mt and vmt they were offering cash discount too. R u getting car in oct? so what are they offering to you?

Honda is a company with a good reputation. According to my dealer they are not offering much cash discounts on even festivals also. On S(O) and V model they are offering 15K+ insu. and 35K+insu. .. They have created an image that Honda doesn't believe in bargain. This is the main reason of range bound sales figures for BRIO month on month in my view.
Referring data on the blogs, reviews of real users (Friends & Relatives) and test ride, I am happy with selection of my BRIO SMT in 4.84L including basic accessories like Body Polish Coating, Floor mats, Body cover, Number Plates,Reverse Parking Sensors, Perfume & Pendrive.+ insurance. I am happy with the response of Landmark Honda.

Top Bottom