Off Roading Near Damdama Lake (Haryana)

Thread Starter #16
@350Z, there are few other places near some adventure camps that offer demanding off road trails. I have tried a few of them with my Storme, but scratches on paint and loud thuds from underbody stopped me from going further.

Now I am in a mood to buy a Thar and add another offroader to my stable and conquer the difficult ones to and that too with limited damage/ repair costs. Storme is a good one, but the bumpers and paint jobs cost a lot. In fact I have broken my front bumper once and know the pain of getting a new one from Tata motors.

Anybody planning for some off-road adventure near Delhi, please let me know. I would be more than happy to join with my storme.

Thanks,
Slushmaster

@350Z, there are few other places near some adventure camps that offer demanding off road trails. I have tried a few of them with my Storme, ......................................
..................Thanks,
Slushmaster
Slushmaster, care to disclose the locations around Delhi?

Sorry for late reply i am really busy now days . good to see another 4WD safari owner . I have done lot of unofficial off-roading with my safari where you are hanged with help of seatbelt i still remember my wife was screaming lot :P because i didn't had any option and official TATA off-roading event also . there is good ground near DND flyover many people go there in group to do off-roading . But if you live in haryana there lot of good places but never go alone always make sure you have 2+ cars all 4WD

I travel on DND often. Where is that ground located? Please be specific. Is it still accessible for off-roading?

Drive Safe,
350Z
i travel everyday from DND . here longitude and latitude it will give you somewhat accurate location [;)] just type this in google map or any other GPS device

350Z

Core Team
That’s perfect. It couldn’t have been more precise. :biggrin: I’m attaching the map with location for the convenience of other members.

[map]28.578456,77.267464[/map]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Just one big advice be careful with vegetable plant sometime they are floating above water else you will end up like me half car in water and half above it good thing it happened when i was carelessly reversing though safari came out its own other people were shocked :P from that date i never took safari only gypsy :P *touch-wood* no damage was done on safari ;)

great pics there slushmaster, anyone interested in going on a two wheeler offroading. please reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Looking forward to off roading with friends in Delhi NCR. We will be in Duster AWDs so nothing too hardcore. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Top Bottom