Nuthan fron Bangalore

Thread Starter #16
@Nutan, Yes, police have a very valid point. I m not sure if i can say this here but, we have done this trick on vehicle thief story for our Old Jeep which was used for our Agency becos sale value was way less.
But this was done when i was in my 6 or 7th standard.
bro it will be in a point only if the vehicle was in financial

but everything was clear
if it was from finance people means y will they come and take the vehicle in night ? for that their is no answer from poilce

2) they broke the glass that means they are completely aware tat the scorpio was complete theft proof one so.and only master minded peoples can do this
and for the people who are aware of centerlock they wont even touch the door as they will be knowing that the vehicle will make sound

Thread Starter #17
As per last service
our Scorpio SLX BS3 turbo the sale date was august 31 2006 on 27th august
it covered 165345kms
and that of INNOVA
2009 model
dated 31/10/2009
last service done was on 10/8/2012 and it has covered 122660kms
and in this two months almost covered more then 10+kms

Thread Starter #21
hmm. so anyway hows your plans for new SLE.
depends on dad
bro dad was saying for SLE and uncle is saying for Innova
but my point of view is
scorpio : highly safe vehicle,can drive as v want and also even the vehicle moves smoothly in mud road ,
can keep more mateials as (for construction works and rough usage)
some time may give hard drive and wont listen the driver

Innova
quite less safety
A1 class luxury vehicle
only used for smooth purpose
but will listen to driver even above 120+
cost is more
but both of the vehicles dont have airbags as it doesnt reqire for a normal drivers and those who use if for self

Just clear a few points first.
Avoid typing sms lingo. It breaks the rhythm of reading text.

The first batch of the immobiliser were only used to detect forced intrusion.

However the next gen immobiliser has RF-ID identification for the keys. So just forced intrusion wont be enough to start the vehicle.

Though this is not a foolproof method , the theft attempt now becomes more time consuming.

@Super- I quite did not understand your point here. Sorry.
Are you saying the new immobilisers is breakable with little time in hand without any gadgets?
I mean how would you change the code or break in? And my obvious question is how to safe guard these? Will a remote locking with alarm stuff enough? (OT)

350Z

Core Team
We’re moving off topic. Please feel free to continue this discussion in the relevant thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@Super- I quite did not understand your point here. Sorry.
Are you saying the new immobilisers is breakable with little time in hand without any gadgets?
I mean how would you change the code or break in? And my obvious question is how to safe guard these? Will a remote locking with alarm stuff enough? (OT)
the newer immobiliser is connected with the ECU. so unless the original key is used your car wont start.

Top Bottom