Nuthan fron Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
I'm glad to be part of automotive forum.

Myself Nuthan from Bangalore

Am an engineering student in computerscience branch
am intrested in graphics and webdesigning
and for a time pass i wil be playing with my mobile softwares and makes my mobile dead and works on it
and am a great symbian lover

vehicles that we have : Innova,scorpio2006slx(no more) ,bajaj platina
am a 1991 born guy of jan 11

My journey of vehicle knowledge started when my dad was lookin for a new ford figo
as it was everywere in most roads of the bangalore and evenw as good for city uses as v my dad use to travell more then 50kms a per day so v tot to keep scorpio side and use it for highway uses and long trips as milage was 13kmpl
and every thing was good but he was keep on postponiong abt the figo
but the old Scorpio will be just like a dream as it got stollen on 23rd sept
even thou there was a police vehicle
i wish dad will get new scorpio

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
but the old Scorpio will be just like a dream as it got stollen on 23rd sept
Welcome to The Automotive India, Nuthan. Sorry to read about the theft of your Scorpio. Please visit this link for future reference. Hope it might be of some help.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nuthan a very warm welcome to TAI, but at the same time i am shocked and sad at your scorpio theft incident, i hope and pray it can be traced. Please share the details of it if possible.

Have a nice time on the forum
Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #7
ok friends
here is the details how it has happened

it was sunday and the T20 match was goin on between india and england
which india won

when he came to home just parked in front of the home and after few hours a guy asked me to park it other place so they need to repair there maruti omini so
i just parked it at the regular place and
after tat v didnt look out side but thing was good and there is a family of traffic police who stay in front of our house . and when they arrived it was around 1.20 it seems and the vehicle was there only ... when i say in the morning the vehicle was not there and the front passenger window glass piece was everywhere bellow
but corner house guy says he heard some heavy sound of a vehicle raising there accelerator and he said that they might have done tooing .
but ther real intension them was to steel the audio system ... but they took out the vehicle itself

the bad thing is "thieves dont care for bangalore police" thats what has happened

Thread Starter #8
Nuthan a very warm welcome to TAI,
Have a nice time on the forum
Best Wishes
IR
thanks bro
in hope to find it back but wat made me in think so deep is
how can they start the vehicle doesnt immobilizer works in scorpio and people says that its difficult to break the key ?

Welcome to The Automotive India, Nuthan. Sorry to read about the theft of your Scorpio. Please visit this link for future reference. Hope it might be of some help.

Drive Safe,
350Z
thanks for tis bro

Please do a little favour to yourself by parking the car only at authorized parkings and not leaving the keys with anyone else. Also,
the vehicle was parked in our street where there are vehicles like ford endavor,innova, swifts, civic ,fabia many samll cars will be parked on road itself

immediately contact the Police (Dial 100 in India), and lodge an FIR
what happened in my case was we called the police and two cheetha people came and went off after that was waiting for the police pople to come for spot inspection and to do that mazzag formatilties but none one came till the evening when we again went for the police station (madivala) they told us itseems we need to get NOC cause may be for some financial problem they might have taken and after arguing a lot with them and when we came to know that they wont register the case we took the local MLA of here then they regester the the case

as you said the vehicle may be traced just a week before the time period to claim insurance
this in my experience when i was in 5thor 4th (1998/1999)standard same thing was happened for our tata sumo

most of the time we use to park below the treee but that day bad luck
after sometime i was suppose to remoe the vehicle for tat place

the place were the vehicle was parked at night

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
A very Sad story Nutan. Sorry for that. I am surprise how Police station rejected to log an FIR.
Crazy Bangalore police.

Hey Nutan,

Welcome to TAI !! Sad to know the theft[cry]

Please change that Avatar pic buddy, I am getting neck pain to see that everytime[clap]

Thread Starter #11
A very Sad story Nutan. Sorry for that. I am surprise how Police station rejected to log an FIR.
Crazy Bangalore police.
bro as it was a AP registration vehicle and police people were asking NOC
and till now none of them came for spot inspections

some time if we dont know any policitical peoples then they will raise there voice as it might fe financial problem

Hi Nuthan,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Sorry to hear about the theft of your Scorpio. What about Insurance? How did you proceed with it without FIR?
Do post a brief review of your Innova in a separate thread. Happy TAI'ing.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #14
Hi Nuthan,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Sorry to hear about the theft of your Scorpio. What about Insurance? How did you proceed with it without FIR?
Do post a brief review of your Innova in a separate thread. Happy TAI'ing.

Cheers.
akash
after a long arguments and many calls from MLA
made them to regiester the case also claimed the insurance also

but wat my guess is we will surly find of out the vehicle just 15day before the laps of insurance,

same thing happened for the sumo
actually it was only 15days left and was thinking that we may get the insurance money but soon got the call that the sumo has traced and it was found in karnool and they were using the vehicle for tansport of sandalwood trees

and well surly i will post the reviews of innova soon

@Nutan, Yes, police have a very valid point. I m not sure if i can say this here but, we have done this trick on vehicle thief story for our Old Jeep which was used for our Agency becos sale value was way less.
But this was done when i was in my 6 or 7th standard.

Top Bottom