Now Need Advice on Head-Unit

So you are going in for my HU? Good decision.
Rs 7k is ideal. Try bargaining for Rs 6500 if you can, though chances of getting it for that much is bleak.

Thread Starter #51
So you are going in for my HU? Good decision.
Rs 7k is ideal. Try bargaining for Rs 6500 if you can, though chances of getting it for that much is bleak.
not final yet but i find 4290 sd is a very good and vfm HU.
my installer quoted me 7k but he said at time of purchase he will do something for me.maybe 200-300.
-----------Next Post-----------
btw what is the model.no. and price of your boston compos?
is there something you dislike in this HU???

Last edited:
not final yet but i find 4290 sd is a very good and vfm HU.
my installer quoted me 7k but he said at time of purchase he will do something for me.maybe 200-300.
btw what is the model.no. and price of your boston compos?
is there something you dislike in this HU???
I already answered you before!
It will cost you Rs 7000 ideally in Bangalore. Don't know about Kolkata, try inquiring at some shops and the people you got your stuff from. Rs 9990 is the MRP on my box too. I'm sure you will be able to buy it within your budget.
Mine are Boston SXi606 260W Front Components. Cost me Rs 5000 or so. I've not got an amp or sub as yet.
Nothing in particular that I dislike about the HU.

Thread Starter #54
my HU sony 370s has sub control and Lpf but i cant use them because it have just 1 Rca and my amp is 4ch jbl which power my jbl ovals.so i was just wondring if i power my jbl ovals from HU then i dont need to use Y jack and i can use Lpf and sub control,what you say guys its worth a try?

Thread Starter #57
pioneer DEH-P5190UB or pioneer DEH -5290SD which one is better and why?my dealer said 5190 is older model and they dont make it any more is it true??

Top Bottom