No More Punctures For Rest Of Your Tyre's Life!

Thread Starter #1

napster

Suspended
Been to my friends place today and were discussing about cars obviously. An omni came with stickers on it saying no more punctures and we could see a picture of a tyre with loads and loads of nails in it. I went to him and asked him what its all about, The guy was kind enough to give me a demo of what its all about. After looking at his demo I'm very much impressed and i decided to get this treatment done to my tyres too. He placed a plank with 2nails piercing out from it and made the van go on the nails, I could see nails going into the tyre and coming out but there was no air leaking at all. He even took a 6mm nail and using a hammer forced it into the tyre filled with air, Then he took the nail out of the tyre and rotated the tyre once. and surprisingly nothing happened, there was no air leakage at all.

All they do is just fill a gell kind of thing in the tyre/tube and it seals the air gaps if any exist. You wont even know that a puncture happened when you are on a drive. the company's name is tyre-o-protector and the product is from germany as said by the executive who gave me the demo. It's an on site service and they wont charge for that.

The price is also pretty decent. For my 165/60 R13s he quoted 2160 for four tyres. The price is calculated depending on the tyre size.

Thread Starter #3

napster

Suspended
The service is available in hyderabad for sure..It was recently introduced here, If I have a word with the guy tomorrow or on teh next business day, I'll aks him about his franchises in chennai and let you know.

Thats a great info!

Try to share more info about the company & why not try taking a exclusive TAI video :)

It is actually a tire sealant. As air enters the tyre, the sealent reacts and fills and seals the hole. quite like blood clotting. But not very reliable.

Thats a very good info Napster i would like to own one of those.

Check this out.

Rite now iam doing my assignments after i finish doing it i will try to prepare a thread about this.

Karthik.

Last edited:
Impressive. I surely need this. Atleast for Q7 which dosn't comes with a full size spare tyre. Will look out in Mumbai too. Who know, may be present in Autocar Performance Show too..

Thread Starter #9

napster

Suspended
It is actually a tire sealant. As air enters the tyre, the sealent reacts and fills and seals the hole. quite like blood clotting. But not very reliable.
It is a tyre sealant and it was very effective. There were issues i nthe past regarding high speeds and all but those were rectified now and its a completely reliable product now.

Impressive. I surely need this. Atleast for Q7 which dosn't comes with a full size spare tyre. Will look out in Mumbai too. Who know, may be present in Autocar Performance Show too..
Try your luck mate, This would surely help you with Q7 or any other car in your fleet.

It is available in mumbai.
The car must be run for about 60 kms for the gel/liquid to spread evenly in the tyre.
I think this kind of treatment can only be done on tubeless tyres.

Do ask them, if anywhere in india they have their dealers network, availbility in my city as well, this is a good thing for our cars and tyres.

Been to my friends place today and were discussing about cars obviously. An omni came with stickers on it saying no more punctures and we could see a picture of a tyre with loads and loads of nails in it. I went to him and asked him what its all about, The guy was kind enough to give me a demo of what its all about. After looking at his demo I'm very much impressed and i decided to get this treatment done to my tyres too. He placed a plank with 2nails piercing out from it and made the van go on the nails, I could see nails going into the tyre and coming out but there was no air leaking at all. He even took a 6mm nail and using a hammer forced it into the tyre filled with air, Then he took the nail out of the tyre and rotated the tyre once. and surprisingly nothing happened, there was no air leakage at all.

All they do is just fill a gell kind of thing in the tyre/tube and it seals the air gaps if any exist. You wont even know that a puncture happened when you are on a drive. the company's name is tyre-o-protector and the product is from germany as said by the executive who gave me the demo. It's an on site service and they wont charge for that.

The price is also pretty decent. For my 165/60 R13s he quoted 2160 for four tyres. The price is calculated depending on the tyre size.
Everything's cool, except the price. I think one can buy a new tyre for that price.

No i think this can be done for both tyre types!!
I think, it can be done only for tubeless tyres.

Top Bottom