Nissan Sunny Launched at Price of Rs.5.78 Lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nissan Sunny – An All New V-Platform Saloon

I think Nissan has some followers atleast in Kerala because of there strong presence in Middle East. They are known for there VFM image.

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
Re: Nissan Sunny Caught Testing (Video and Pictures)

Thanks for posting the fantastic spyshot video! This mid-size sedan from Nissan looks decent but rear design is somewhat like the competition (Read Verna and likes). Nonetheless, can't speak much unless more details and more pictures of Indian-bound model emerges out.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Auto lover awesome spyshot video and picture! To me the rear end resembles more of Dzire!

Re: Exclusive: Nissan Sunny Spyshots Video and Picture

you are spyshot champion [:D] great work buddy. how big was it looking??
Thankx buddy, It was just like an entry level sedan. First thought it to be new verna , but since it was spotted coming out from Nissan factory conformed it to be Sunny . BTW spotted new verna ( completely covered with cloth ) along with Santa Fe in Annanagar today afternoon couldn't take pictures although.

AMG

Suspended

The pictures are too dark for me to make out anything.

I guess I will wait for better pics before coomenting.

Re: Exclusive: Nissan Sunny Spyshots Video and Picture

Thankx buddy, It was just like an entry level sedan. First thought it to be new verna , but since it was spotted coming out from Nissan factory conformed it to be Sunny . BTW spotted new verna ( completely covered with cloth ) along with Santa Fe in Annanagar today afternoon couldn't take pictures although.

I have also seen the new Verna in Anna Nagar a few months back , silver color to be precise. I think that driver must be living around Anna Nagar! You can check out my pictures in the new Verna thread.

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team

Thankfully, the cheap nametag of Sunny will not come along with this luxury sedan. Nissan plans to possibly re-badge it as Almera for Indian market.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guys happened to spot a Nissan Sunny gold colour with all logo's stuck up with stickers at OMR-Pallavaram by pass.

Thread Starter #27

350Z

Core Team

Guys happened to spot a Nissan Sunny gold colour with all logo's stuck up with stickers at OMR-Pallavaram by pass.
Were rest of the body parts (Headlamps / Taillamps) covered up too? Please share if you captured any pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #28

350Z

Core Team

These are more clear spyshots of Nissan Sunny. The design seems to be sleek and suitable for my taste. Something worth giving a look. Eagerly waiting for this one to roll out.

Nissan_Sunny_front_Spied.jpg

Nissan_Sunny_rear_Spied.jpg
Image source: Anything-on-wheels.blogspot.com

Drive Safe,
350Z

The front grill reminds me of slightly of an Accord.

BTW i also saw the same car inside city last week! Couldn take picture! All the test mules around India are the same color i guess , i also saw the same color car only.

I also saw couple of cars around ashok nagar. Couldn't take a snap in that peak traffic. [anger]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom