Nissan Sunny Launched at Price of Rs.5.78 Lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nissan Sunny Caught Testing (Video and Pictures)

Nissan Sunny prices
XE: 5.78 L
XL: 6.68 L
XV: 7.68 L
Thats almost a lakh difference for each variant.
If the main features like ABS and Airbags are present in the base variant, why would the other variants placed this high. Is that because customers interested having more features will put in more money to get that? [confused]

I am just wondering where will Nissan place the diesels. If they follow the standard difference like 1 Lakh more for Diesel, then they will place the XV at 8.68 L and the on-road price will be somewhere close to 10L. Will this be worth compared to Manza and Dezire.

After some time we see some sensible pricing (recent launches such as Fluence, Fiesta, Koleos and to some extent Verna & Swift are bit OTT, IMHO)

I think Nissan has employed please some & offend none principle.

Anyway since Sunny share good amount of parts with Micra, will we see some price correction in ? With good pricing of Sunny, Micra is looking slightly expensive. More so because petrol Micra is not moving too well.

After some time we see some sensible pricing (recent launches such as Fluence, Fiesta, Koleos and to some extent Verna & Swift are bit OTT, IMHO)

I think Nissan has employed please some & offend none principle.

Anyway since Sunny share good amount of parts with Micra, will we see some price correction in ? With good pricing of Sunny, Micra is looking slightly expensive. More so because petrol Micra is not moving too well.
what is OTT dude?? [sleep]

Well good sensible pricing. But can somebody post the specs and feature list of this car here? Sunny surely does look spacious , watch out Etios , Manza and Dzire!

But have they erred by not launching diesel alongside when petrol prices are reaching sky high?

I think Nissan has some followers atleast in Kerala because of there strong presence in Middle East. They are known for there VFM image.
In the Middle East you are expelled from the Mallu community if you don't own a Sunny. All the Mallu's I know there have one.

It can never match the Sunny on space.
... and build quality and looks and comfort.

Thanks for posting inspired performance.

Looks like the electric folding ORVM'S are catching all the segments! Looking at the specs and features it surely does look promising.

Re: Nissan Sunny Caught Testing (Video and Pictures)

I am just wondering where will Nissan place the diesels. If they follow the standard difference like 1 Lakh more for Diesel, then they will place the XV at 8.68 L and the on-road price will be somewhere close to 10L. Will this be worth compared to Manza and Dezire.
Hi, yes you are right. diesel will be more pricey and even petrol model price is expected to go up because its for starting period only !

Thanks for posting inspired performance.

Looks like the electric folding ORVM'S are catching all the segments! Looking at the specs and features it surely does look promising.
Sure thing mate. However, I'm most impressed by the availability of ABS+BA+EBD+Driver Airbag even on the base model. If Nissan launch a diesel base model, then at 6.77 Lakh Ex-Showroom, it would be the best bet!

Sunny or Rapid/Lauretta

What will be the estimated price difference between petrol & diesel variant of Sunny ? If we take the case of micra, it will be 40k.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom