Nissan New X-Trail and Teana Are Here

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Yeah.
I too liked the interiors of new X-Trail, This time they are cockpit type and much better than those dark grey which previous model had.

Drive Safe!
350Z

I booked my appointment for TD of Nissan X-Trail with Icchibaan Nissan on 30th sep and it was cancelled bcoz of vague reason like, "Car has gone for service sir, can we reschedule the apointment for tomm please?" Giving him benefit of doubt, I agreed and today on calling him, he said that I rejected his call at 10am and therefore he rescheduled today's appointments of Test Drives for other customers. What a lie! I never rejected any call. He promised me TD on Sat, 3rd Oct. My reply was, "Thank You very much, I don't need TD of ur X-Trail."

If these guys are fooling soo much for TD, I wonder, how service will be. Nissan never gave their vehicles for jounalists for comaprison Tests, drives, Road tests, etc. ANd now they are fooling for TDs too. No wonder, vehicles like X-Trail and Teana have least brand recall among customers even after being very competent products.

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team
Nissan may soon loose its "Nishan" in India!

What you have said here is absolutly correct torque.addict.
Long time back my relative booked Test Drive of Teana and the attitude was same which you've explained here.

I don't think that Nissan is really interested to sell cars in India![thumbsdown]

EDIT: By the way, Why don't you write to their MD or other officials about this issue?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Arun

Suspended
Sad to hear about your negative experience torque.addict.
How can a showroom do that? You treat potential customers badly and frown over bad sales figures.[angry]

Morever, I suggestted X-Trail to my frnd Bhushan too and he too was very much impressed with it. Today he too got put off after I shared my experience with him.

Just now, I wrote an email to Nissan India.

I also contacted another dealer of Nissan viz. Aquest Nissan for TD and was surprised to get an appointment of 8th Oct that is after 1 full week. One week for TD? I guess, will get quicker TD of Bentley or Rolls. Now I am not intrested at all.

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team
[lol!]I liked the way you replied to dealer :

He promised me TD on Sat, 3rd Oct. My reply was, "Thank You very much, I don't need TD of ur X-Trail."
See, There is no doubt that Nissan cars are of good quality but their Network & attitude is not at all up to the mark.

I suggest you to still check out the car, Buying it or not depends on you but you can get to know in more depth, If they behave nicely then its well and good but if not you can put up a report of their dealer attitude on forum, Like I did of Chevrolet here.
After all its only us who decides the future of a brand and its product.

Drive Safe!
350Z

napster

Suspended
Morever, I suggestted X-Trail to my frnd Bhushan too and he too was very much impressed with it. Today he too got put off after I shared my experience with him.

Just now, I wrote an email to Nissan India.

I also contacted another dealer of Nissan viz. Aquest Nissan for TD and was surprised to get an appointment of 8th Oct that is after 1 full week. One week for TD? I guess, will get quicker TD of Bentley or Rolls. Now I am not intrested at all.
this is a very bad attitude towards customers, nissan has to work on this part and attract customers

Got a call from GM of Ichibaan Nissan y'day and he offerred me to have TD today. Had it and now am very satisfied with the follow up and TD experience. Will post TD report and pics soon.

Top Bottom