Nissan Micra XV Diesel Ownership Review: 20 Months (25,000 Kms & Counting)

Thread Starter #46
Re: Nissan Micra – XV Diesel – Ownership Review : 2 Months - 3500 Kms & Still Countin

The mileage is just outstanding [clap] People from te-bhp have also reported 30+ kmpl !! So the micra is the most fuel efficient diesel !!

My situation: 25-30 kms per day. Will keep for 15 years [glasses]

Currently fixed on Brio S(O) at 5.47 lakhs. Like the micra but no ABS [frustration]

So the big question: What should I buy ?
Even I was having the same confusion as that of you even though my daily running (on weekdays) is @ 50 Km. I had also decided to go for Brio S MT but in the end decided to go for a diesel Car & use it for my daily commute to office. I am also planning to keep my Car for 5-10 Yrs, lets see how it goes.

Re: Nissan Micra – XV Diesel – Ownership Review : 2 Months - 3500 Kms & Still Countin

Getting Renault Pulse base variant with 2 airbags at 6.68 lakhs onroad !!
Good deal ? [confused]

Good deal ? [confused]
Nothing wrong in the deal. I am assuming that you are talking about Pulse RxL with ABS (Diesel)

Thread Starter #50

Good deal ? [confused]
Yes, its a good deal. But I believe 6.68 cannot be OTR price because when I checked all diesel variants OTR price was above 7 Lacs.

Yes, its a good deal. But I believe 6.68 cannot be OTR price because when I checked all diesel variants OTR price was above 7 Lacs.
Yes its OTR !! I checked !!!

Yes its OTR !! I checked !!!
Than thats the deal to Pounce on. Because Ex-Showroom rate of same is Rs. 6,18,959. So pounce on it. But please put more light on the deal and details of vehicle. Is it a TD vehicle?

Than thats the deal to Pounce on. Because Ex-Showroom rate of same is Rs. 6,18,959. So pounce on it. But please put more light on the deal and details of vehicle. Is it a TD vehicle?
I called again and asked. Its a brand new vehicle [clap]
He thought I called to bargain again so he offered me free insurance.
Now onroad RxL diesel-6.55 lakhs [clap] With airbag for passenger-6.60 lakhs

I called again and asked. Its a brand new vehicle [clap]
He thought I called to bargain again so he offered me free insurance.
Now onroad RxL diesel-6.55 lakhs [clap] With airbag for passenger-6.60 lakhs
Make sure it is RXL diesel with Airbags. And do thorough PDI and re confirm with him whether this is not TD vehicle. Check for any accident touch ups.

Exhaustive PDI link is here:

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pre-delivery-inspection-exhaustive-guide.html

Pulse diesel base doesnt have the push button start or intelligent key option like the micra base version. But has passenger airbags. Confused !!

Thread Starter #57

In Micra, Driver side airbag is standard across all variants, I believe same is the case with Pulse. Only difference is Renault is offering Passenger side Airbag as an option where as Nissan does not!
And yes, push button start is also standard across all variants of Micra & Pulse .

In Micra, Driver side airbag is standard across all variants, I believe same is the case with Pulse. Only difference is Renault is offering Passenger side Airbag as an option where as Nissan does not!
And yes, push button start is also standard across all variants of Micra & Pulse .
Push button standard only for micra not pulse. Just returned from a test drive. Awesome vehicle. But very very low GC [cry]

Push button standard only for micra not pulse. Just returned from a test drive. Awesome vehicle. But very very low GC [cry]
Har007, How is the turning radius? BTW Can you please share your overall experience on the TD and the dealer.

Har007, How is the turning radius? BTW Can you please share your overall experience on the TD and the dealer.
Turning radius is really small. Really nice within city. Dealer experience was OK, Nothing great but wasnt bad either.

The low GC was a bit of a problem for me with high bumps. But the ride quality was superb. AC wasnt chilling very well. Steering very light and easy within city traffic. The engine was just awesome !! Felt like a petrol car throughout. No turbo lag at all !! Its the perfect city car. The reported mileage by everyone is 25kmpl+ which is :eek: Overall the lack of ABS and low GC only sore points. At 6.65 lakhs absolute VFM [evil]

Top Bottom