Nissan’s Upcoming Compact SUV ‘Terrano’ Unveiled (Coverage: Page 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nissan’s Upcoming Compact SUV ‘Terrano’ Coming in 2013

The front reminded me of the Vitara though the rear looks good. Duster won't get affected IMO.

Is there some other main thread for terrano bcoz after looking at the disscussions happening at Ecosport's forum this feels dry like Sahara..
No leaks, no new info and the participation level is close to nil.. Nissan should be worried about this..
they better bring all the goodies with this car or loose their chance for a success in front of cheaper Duster and Cheaper n much better equipped ES.

Thread Starter #63

Is there some other main thread for terrano bcoz after looking at the disscussions happening at Ecosport's forum this feels dry like Sahara..
No leaks, no new info and the participation level is close to nil.. Nissan should be worried about this..
they better bring all the goodies with this car or loose their chance for a success in front of cheaper Duster and Cheaper n much better equipped ES.
Since everyone knows that terrano is just a rebadged duster and most importantly will be expensive then already over priced duster , people seem not to be much intrested . But lets see what they show on 20th August we might see some action then .

Spied undisguised terrano.

Alloys look great. front seems okish I guess. anyways we ll get full details by 20th..

Nissan-Terrano-front-spied.jpg

Nissan-Terrano-rear-spied.jpg

Nissan-Terrano-spied1.jpg
Source: Indian Autos Blog.com

Last edited by a moderator:

I should say that Renault has spiced up the duster with its looks but pricing should be proportional and not overpriced as one can afford a XUV 500 if priced above duster. BTW The alloys resemble Verna's alloys in refreshed version.

Thread Starter #66

I should say that Renault has spiced up the duster with its looks but pricing should be proportional and not overpriced as one can afford a XUV 500 if priced above duster. BTW The alloys resemble Verna's alloys in refreshed version.
Bro this is not a refreshed duster its a Nissan terrano [:)]

Looks far better than the Duster. But let's see how Nissan is going to price it.

BTW: Alloys are looking great. Giving an enhanced look to the SUV.[thumbswink]

Dezire,

Good catch there and so many pictures!!

Though I' m no Duster fan, but Terrano seems to up the Nissan's game in India, if PRICED right which is highly improbable due to the terms of their alliance with Renault.

oops my bad [:)] I meant good work by Nissan spicing up the duster(after all its just same old renault-Nissan badge sharing) . Terrano looks more modern than its sister.

Looks much better than Duster IMO., waiting to see the beast in flush :)

This will definitely bring down the sales of duster. It’s already facing the heat from the Ecosport. New refreshed twins from Nissan will deteriorate the duster sales further IMO.

This will definitely bring down the sales of duster. It’s already facing the heat from the Ecosport. New refreshed twins from Nissan will deteriorate the duster sales further IMO.
Welcome to TAI RavanPandit.
It might or might not affect the Duster sales because a lot depends on the feature list and the most importantly the pricing. If this one is priced significantly higher than the Duster than this one might not click.
EcoSport is in a different league altogether with its competitive pricing and equipment list Ford has got a master card here.

Hi friends,

Just a month before the eco sport was to be released I got the sight of the eco sport in way to my college.Just today evening while returning from college,I was really excited to see a car with camouflage.It was like a treat to me.Took my mobile from the pocket and started capturing the image

Since I had to pic my friends from the bus stop.I got a hand in for taking the pictures.He started clicking the picture as a pillion.By luck I got the pictures of the front.

I really don't get what happened with the driver of the car.He suddenly raced besides me and compelled me to the left edge of the road.I understood the I am great trouble.I acted like stopping my bike and he stalled his car.In a small gap I raced away from him. He didn't leave me after that.

Even though I too a really rash drive ahead of him,he followed me the same way to catch me.Like wise he again came next to me and made me slow down.When he was slowing down.I just stamped on my brakes and let him go

He was ahead of me and tried hard braking his car to get me into trouble.I then slowed down and waited for some time to end this thing.He flew away.I really don't know if this is any offence. but it was an enjoyable ride of the life.

All these hard work went of no use after getting to know that the picture unveiled [lol]

Attachments

350Z

Core Team

Nissan Terrano launch has begun. TAI-GER “PetrolHeadPrash” is covering the event. You can watch the live webcast on nissanterrano.in.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom