Nissan’s Global Sedan Sketch Released

Thread Starter #1
Nissan's New Global sedan will be released on 8th China (Guangzhou) International Automobile Exhibition in December 2010. To be launched first in China, the New Global sedan will be the second product to be launched in India in second half of 2011 and will be manufactured at the company's plant at Oragadam, near Chennai. It is the second product after the Nissan Micra to be built on Nissan’s versatile ‘V’ platform.

PS: You are reading this first at The Automotive India [thumbsup]

Watermark.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #5
No News & Clues from Nissan India.

The above image is what we got from Nissan India.

They are very light lipped at the moment :)

If we compare this sketch with some of the spy pics, it look similar to Nissan Sunny(Micra Sedan).

but because nissan sunny is already out. i hope nissan will not re-sketch it and send to media!! [:)]

I hope this isnt the Teana. This looks way too cheap to be the Teana, but you never know. The boot somewhat gives me the feeling that it is somewhat similar to that od DZire.

@ Akash I think Umang mentioned that this new model is resembling Teana from the rear view , no way this can be new Teana! The image suggests it can be a C-segment car.

Front i thought looks a bit like Altis especially the headlamps and rear is a mix of Dzire and Teana!

@ Akash I think Umang mentioned that this new model is resembling Teana from the rear view , no way this can be new Teana! The image suggests it can be a C-segment car.

Front i thought looks a bit like Altis especially the headlamps and rear is a mix of Dzire and Teana!
Oh i am sorry. I misunderstood his post.[frustration]

Top Bottom