Next Generation Mahindra Scorpio Priced at Rs.7.98 Lakh (Coverage: Pg 28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
Did you get the issue sorted out? Waiting to hear from you. I am not having any issues so far with the vehicle.
Had problem with braking , but during 1st service they have solved that issue,
apart from that the main problem was vapour's inside all exterior lights , they have not solved that untill now , they told me to keep the vehicle in service center for 2days , since i had a trip planned , so i told them to give the vehicle in 1day , have to go to service center once again after trip

Had problem with braking , but during 1st service they have solved that issue,
apart from that the main problem was vapour's inside all exterior lights , they have not solved that untill now , they told me to keep the vehicle in service center for 2days , since i had a trip planned , so i told them to give the vehicle in 1day , have to go to service center once again after trip
Nice to know the brake issue is resolved. Even my car was pulling to the right slightly while breaking and the same is resolved post wheel alignment.
The vapour issue exists with my beast as well. Will get it fixed during the next visit.

Last edited:
Re: Mahindra XUV500 Facelift Spotted!

Hey guys,
This is a bit of topic. Soon after the Scorpio launch I was surprised to see a camouflaged Scorpio parked in Maduravoyal, Chennai. Since I was travelling by bus I couldn't take a pic of it. But this suggests that the Scorpio is going to get a mechanical upgrade I use. Addition of auto box also might be a possible. Let's watch out for this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom