Next Generation Mahindra Scorpio Priced at Rs.7.98 Lakh (Coverage: Pg 28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mahindra Begins Development of Next Generation Scorpio (W105)

I would like to see the following features in the new Scorpio:

• 4 variants - 1 for pure off-roading with minimal gadgets and other 3 for normal use
  • Base variant - bare minimum features like the current EX model but with mHawk engine
  • Middle variant - dual Airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP, Front disc brakes etc
  • Top variant - 6 Airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP, All disc brakes and other features found in XUV500
  • Leather seats
  • Classy interiors
  • Less interior panel gaps
  • Good quality plastics and dashboard
  • ACC
  • Good infotainment system with touch screen GPS
  • No jump seats - all front facing
  • Gear stick which is straight, not the current slanting one [lol]
  • Less body roll
  • Lower NVH levels above 100 km/h
  • Better fuel efficiency

I am hoping that they should work on the Initial teething issues and Niggles and make it a more refined product and should not expect new customers to run to their service centers to iron out the initial issues - That wud be embarassing [anger]

Wishlists are OK

Hi

Is there any update or Authentic Info about new Scorpio (W105).

A friend of mine from M&M said its due for one more year [confused]

I am eagerly waiting for the New Scorpio

Planning to buy Scorpio during end of this Year or can be wait more for new Scorpio

Even heard of this that Scorpio will going to have heavy discount due to its upcoming of new Scorpio.

Hi

This Thread seems to be Dead

Finally asking to my friend who is Working with M&M Pune, He said to go for current Scorpio because of discounts as new Scorpio (W105) is no trace of Launching.

Please some one give me light or info

Is the New Scorpio will gonna launch soon around Q1 of 2014.

I am eagerly to have Scorpio

Yesterday i went to Local Dealer (G3 Motors) - Surat Gujarat

for Scorpio LX - quoted price was - 8,58,741 /- Ex Showroom compare to Maharashtra its 30k higher [frustration]

Asking for Discounts
10,000 for Loyalty (as i owned Xylo)
5000 for Corporate

I asked for more Discount or said to give me Side cladding of Scorpio which cost around 30K

I am so disappoint with the current Scorpio LX
No Door Pockets on LX
No individual switch of Power windows on doors. and Giving Power Windows switch near to Hand Brake is use less. Dash Board & Buttons of AC seems to be Old Gen cars.
3rd Row is really not a deal to Seat.

I am so Confused with this Thing

Should I Wait or Should i Go for current Scorpio LX

Hi

Is there any update or Authentic Info about new Scorpio (W105).

A friend of mine from M&M said its due for one more year [confused]

I am eagerly waiting for the New Scorpio

Planning to buy Scorpio during end of this Year or can be wait more for new Scorpio

Even heard of this that Scorpio will going to have heavy discount due to its upcoming of new Scorpio.
Sales wise they are not lagging, so they won't be in hurry to launch it.
Their plan is end of 2014. May take more time since they would not want niggles like xuv in scorpio.

Sales wise they are not lagging, so they won't be in hurry to launch it.
Their plan is end of 2014. May take more time since they would not want niggles like xuv in scorpio.
I think i will wait for new Scorpio

As talking for Discounts
Dealers are not giving any good deal

its better to pay more for better car which is due for Year !!
Hope new Scorpio will launch before 2014 Diwali

Sanju and others,
Here is some information I have on this car from a source from MnM. It's upto us to believe or no. (PS - The source has always passed with distinction when it comes to car insights :-))

1. The new Scorpio is not coming before Diwali 2014 unless some aggressive change in strategy.
2. The new Scorpio will have the mHawk 2.2 engine from the XUV which gives +20 power than the current Scorpio.
3. The body roll has been taken care off considerably with better design and enhanced suspension.
4. Exterior - The front and the rear will get spruced up but should not expect a all new car. It has to be a Scorpio at the end of the day :-)
5. Interior - This definitely will see many changes in terms of design of central console, door panels etc. Seats will have options as present.
6. Gizmos/Electrical - Expect many of the gizmos to make way into the new Scorpio. Specially the music system, navigation etc.
7. Price - The car will be priced a little higher than the current Scorpio. But we can expect the initial offer prices when launched.

PS - I am too one of those who has avoided the temptation of replacing my current Scorpio with the XUV and waiting patiently for the new beast to arrive next year.

Once a Scorpion! Always a Scorpion!:cool:

Sanju and others,
Here is some information I have on this car from a source from MnM. It's upto us to believe or no. (PS - The source has always passed with distinction when it comes to car insights :-))

1. The new Scorpio is not coming before Diwali 2014 unless some aggressive change in strategy.
2. The new Scorpio will have the mHawk 2.2 engine from the XUV which gives +20 power than the current Scorpio.
3. The body roll has been taken care off considerably with better design and enhanced suspension.
4. Exterior - The front and the rear will get spruced up but should not expect a all new car. It has to be a Scorpio at the end of the day :-)
5. Interior - This definitely will see many changes in terms of design of central console, door panels etc. Seats will have options as present.
6. Gizmos/Electrical - Expect many of the gizmos to make way into the new Scorpio. Specially the music system, navigation etc.
7. Price - The car will be priced a little higher than the current Scorpio. But we can expect the initial offer prices when launched.

PS - I am too one of those who has avoided the temptation of replacing my current Scorpio with the XUV and waiting patiently for the new beast to arrive next year.

i have also read that the top end scorpio will be pricier than the W6 XUV.

Sanju and others,

+100 great news buddy , hope everything you say comes true .
]
@raj_5004

Remember our discussion in r city mall about looks of the new Scorpio ?[;)]

Last edited:

Sanju and others,
Thanks TheG2

W105 seems to be late here.

I will go with current 2.2 M hawk LX or SLE
as discounts are available plus soon 3% price cut due to Ground Clearance.

Hope buying my scorpio at this time will not be a wrong decision [frustration]

Thanks TheG2

W105 seems to be late here.

I will go with current 2.2 M hawk LX or SLE
as discounts are available plus soon 3% price cut due to Ground Clearance.

Hope buying my scorpio at this time will not be a wrong decision [frustration]
go for the SLE . it is worth the price difference.

ABS much important for safety for a heavy vehicle.

the rear wiper/defogger, fog lights, body coloured cladding,power windows etc are worth the difference.

to reduce the price, avoid the insurance deals from dealers. you can get better deals online for insurance

also press hard for discounts, they will say we wont, but they will budge now under the current scenario.

i had mailer which has offered discounts for M & M vehicles.

also from what i gather , you had a M & M vehicle earlier too.

ask for loyalty bonus etc.

go for the SLE . it is worth the price difference.

ABS much important for safety for a heavy vehicle.

the rear wiper/defogger, fog lights, body coloured cladding,power windows etc are worth the difference.

to reduce the price, avoid the insurance deals from dealers. you can get better deals online for insurance

also press hard for discounts, they will say we wont, but they will budge now under the current scenario.

i had mailer which has offered discounts for M & M vehicles.

also from what i gather , you had a M & M vehicle earlier too.

ask for loyalty bonus etc.
Can you give me more info about discounts

Yes I have Xylo i am getting 10000 for Loyalty

LX and SLE has 1.35 Lakh of price difference.
ABS is must I know but 1.35 Lakh is killing me [frustration]

I asked every dealer to give a huge discount for SLE but they said same discount for SLE and LX [confused]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom