Next Generation Mahindra Scorpio Priced at Rs.7.98 Lakh (Coverage: Pg 28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What would you like to see change on the All-new 2014 Scorpio

That is too much to ask for. I hate to buy ABS+Airbag SUv's for my needs.
My current Sle is already equipped with ABS which I strongly believe is a life saver in any car not just SUVs alone.

Why do you hate ABS and Airbags in SUVs? Don't you plan to take your SUVs on to roads?

Re: Mahindra Begins Development of Next Generation Scorpio (W105)

An all new design, preferably a unibody construction, and a slightly more powerful engine and it will really sting the competition. I really hope they won't go the Tata way and stick to the current design saying it's a design that sells!

A bit more sophisticated look than rowdy ones currently. The current one gives impression of village dudes getting rich by selling land. [lol] And yes, more legroom, even if it means removal of 3rd row of seats.

] And yes, more legroom, even if it means removal of 3rd row of seats.
In the current generation Scorpios,when the sliding second row is pushed back to the limit, [with or without removing the third row]you have more than enough legroom in the first two rows. It is when the third row is in place and all the seats are occupied then question of space come into picture.

In the current generation Scorpios,when the sliding second row is pushed back to the limit, [with or without removing the third row]you have more than enough legroom in the first two rows. It is when the third row is in place and all the seats are occupied then question of space come into picture.
Nah, just check Safari's legroom, scorp is nowhere no matter whether you slide the seat or someone on the seat. [lol]

Nah, just check Safari's legroom, scorp is nowhere no matter whether you slide the seat or someone on the seat. [lol]
Where does safari jump in here? One could see the space and seating comfort at most of safari in the 2014 scorpio. Please don't ask other and more popular safari touches to it?[lol]

Where does safari jump in here? One could see the space and seating comfort at most of safari in the 2014 scorpio. Please don't ask other and more popular safari touches to it?[lol]
Lol. Nah, the current scorp is very cramped. Leg room should be atleast similar to XUV, if not safari.

What I want is
Better designed interior with good quality.
Monocoque chassis but still should be good offroad.
At least 145 ps.
More features
I like the looks but needs to be upgraded. More rugged looks.
Better handling.
Real offroading

A bit more sophisticated look than rowdy ones currently. The current one gives impression of village dudes getting rich by selling land. [lol]
Rowdy look [lol]It is too subjective and completely your perpective. For me what matters the most is how civilised is the behaviour of the people in public [roads]who drives / owns that vehicle,be it a S-class [benz] or Scorpio. [;)]

1. ABS and Airbags standard across all variants
2. 4x4 option across all variants
3. New Dash
A bit more sophisticated look than rowdy ones currently. The current one gives impression of village dudes getting rich by selling land.
Yes ,but now XUV is also coming under this. [:)]

Guys a few updates on all new Scorpio .
Wheel base increased , power 125 bhp mHawk engine.
Front and rear looks seems to be changed,more sleek front, interiors upto a certain extent is a straight lift from Xuv.
Launch probably by March.
Updates from an insider.

Guys a few updates on all new Scorpio .
Wheel base increased , power 125 bhp mHawk engine.
Front and rear looks seems to be changed,more sleek front, interiors upto a certain extent is a straight lift from Xuv.
Launch probably by March.
Mahindras are known to test their cars extensively. No one has spotted a test mule as yet I believe, in India or abroad. A March'14 launch would be reasonable. Even if this is a face lift a launch in such a short period [confused]

No they shouldn't have launched a face lift. Updates required. But i think strome will be overtaken.

I would suggest that scorpio must stop comparing with innova. innova is unique. scorpio can be compared with fortuner or so. the price is the first point. SORRY my view. i do own a scorpio.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom