Next Generation Mahindra Scorpio Priced at Rs.7.98 Lakh (Coverage: Pg 28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has not AFAIK. That is why in the comparison they have the Scorpio as the only 4x2 vehicle. Please reread the review. If I am wrong, please correct me.

AMG

Suspended
It has not AFAIK. That is why in the comparison they have the Scorpio as the only 4x2 vehicle. Please reread the review. If I am wrong, please correct me.

The review says that the demo car that they got was not 4x4.

And please check Mahindra scorpio's website. 4x4 is there is S4 and S10. [:)]

scorpio.jpg

Engine Performance and Fuel Economy is good , the horn is really power full,
the steering is small when compared to the old scorpio, Ride Quality & Handling is Smooth ,there is a huge gap in back door , they should fix it .

I saw two NG scorpios today on road. One was Red colored S10 and other was white S4. Though the S4 had black bumpers but still it was looking good as compared to red S10.

Today in afternoon while coming back from akola I saw two camouflaged scorpios coming from opposite directions it was a four laned highway and they were doing good speeds. I wonder why they were camouflaged.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Here is a "iconic" or should I say an "ironic" photo clicked by me outside Mahindra's Noida Dealer today. Went there to book a test drive for the Mahindra XUV 500 W8.

Photo2277.jpg

I don't know why but still my senses vouch for the old Scorpio design compared to the new one. Though its a personal point of view.

Regards

Akash

Today in afternoon while coming back from akola I saw two camouflaged scorpios coming from opposite directions it was a four laned highway and they were doing good speeds. I wonder why they were camouflaged.
It might be the most awaited Automatic Transmission Scorpio [clap]

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom