Next Generation 2013 Fiat Linea Production Begins

Re: Can FIAT Re-Establish Itself in India?

Could the new facelifted Fiat Linea being tested in Europe will be coming to India as well?
According to the IAB the Fiat India CEO Rajeev Kapoor stated that the company will work on facelifts of its current range.

Attachments

Re: Next Generation 2012 Fiat Linea in Making?

These cosmetic facelifts are not going to help Fiat. They can concentrate on establishing themselves first in India.

Wondering when the day will come where FIAT will be a seperate dealer here in india. They dont seem to be interested in doing that inspite of the fact that they have market here and stuff to rock. [:)]

If the next-gen Linea looks similar to Umang's pic, then Fiat has quite a promising product but they should lose that underpowered 1.3 mjd engine.

@Droy, I think Fiat has just launched a facelifted version called linea 2012.

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
2013 Fiat Linea production begins

These are the picture's of first batch of Fiat Linea rolling off the production line in Tofas in Bursa, Turkey.
How can you make good looking product better?
the new Linea has lost its charm during the facelift, it does not standout from the crowd anymore.[frustration]
Anyone planning to buy the Linea go ahead and purchase the car now, before Fiat india replaces it with this new model.

Facelifted Fiat Linea rolls of the production line in Turkey

Attachments

Re: 2013 Fiat Linea production begins

Linea since its inception remains a very good looking car, infact the best looking car for me south side of 15L bracket. The only problem is with the engine, this same engine is refined and less growly in SX4 and Manza and performs well but in Linea due to its excess weight and tuning fails to get the fun.
Linea is a sure footed handler, much better than sx4, manza or any other car in its category (except ford fiesta new and old). Wish they would have come up with stronger engine and better ASS and parts availabilty.

Why not give that linea a 1.6MJD?
It sure could be next best seller in the segment.

I think the new dealerships will definitely bear good results for fiat. As for this facelift, its most welcomed since the Linea has been around for quite a while and i wish to see the new interiors.

note :1.3 mjd punto couldn't do it in its segment so far, even though being most powerfull and blaah blah.
Hey Jayadev,have you heard of a component called 'gearbox'.If no,then its not your mistake and if yes,then it is my reply to the above words of yours.

Fiat Linea was a gorgeous car in any profile you look at her,only issue is that now it will look somewhere like a Verna(the 2009-2011 one)from the front,rest everything is okay.

Attachments

they seem to have gone retro on the looks ? someone how i find the current linea better looking(offcourse looks are matter of personal opinion)

How can you be so sure?

note :1.3 mjd punto couldn't do it in its segment so far, even though being most powerfull and blaah blah.
seen many users grudge about it response.
All they mentioned for the good dynamics it could easily do with a better power output.
Not to forget it is a heavy car .
Put about 110 or 120bhp motor in it and it could easily kill the waiting list for the verna.

Last edited:

Top Bottom