Next Gen BMW 3 Series (F30) Now Revealed

The front resembles me of the out going z4.The side profile is good.But i love the outgoing bmw 3 series in india.I love the new one as well.The best part of the new bmw 3 is the front end.

Last edited:
Hmmm even i hope they continue having the CE along with the new 3 series. The key fobs are nice , matching to the exteriors color!

this new 3 looks absolutely fantastic and brilliant. i think i would never say this but it may even look better than a Z4 (which is I think one of the prettiest cars ever). I am just trying to imagine the M3 which will look surely superb. Bravo BMW! Bravo!

well i have only one word to say WOW!! new gen bmw 3 series rocks guys..it looks even more better than 5 series now! [clap]

It looks awesome! Those sharp lines on sides and stooping nose is so cool. Old 3-series was more business like, but the new one has an aggressive stance.

Thread Starter #21
Mercedes Benz has axed the Elegance and Executive models with the facelift. I got this news from the dealer. It's only available in the top of the line Avantgrade trim. Hope BMW does not do the same.

Thread Starter #23
The new 3 is expected in June. I just spoke to the BMW guys last night at the Grape Escapade Wine Festival in Panjim. They had displayed their cars there. First day was the Z4, the next day the 330D Convertible, yesterday the X1, today, lets see.
The 3 Series CE is almost certain to be axed. There will however be 3 versions. The starting price will be around 34 Lakhs.

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for updating us. Did they showcase New BMW 3 Series? Dropping Corporate Edition is not going to be the best idea though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks for updating us. Did they showcase New BMW 3 Series? Dropping Corporate Edition is not going to be the best idea though.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yesterday saw the review of the much anticipated new BMW 3 series in CNB show.It will be launched in three variant trims, 'Sport', 'Luxury', 'Modern'----note that these are not high-end or low-end variants but equivalent variants based upon taste of the individuals.It will be launched in June.SVP reviewd the petrol in 'Melbourne Red, which looked smoking hot.But I still fell the headlights are not as symmetrical as they used to be.The car has grown in size and the rear leg space seemed quite adequate.Beware merc n audi!!!!!

Thread Starter #26

Drive Safe,
350Z
No. Yesterday they displayed the 5 Series. The BMW guys themselves have not seen the new 3 Series or at least they are saying they haven't.

Yesterday saw the review of the much anticipated new BMW 3 series in CNB show.It will be launched in three variant trims, 'Sport', 'Luxury', 'Modern'----note that these are not high-end or low-end variants but equivalent variants based upon taste of the individuals.It will be launched in June.SVP reviewd the petrol in 'Melbourne Red, which looked smoking hot.But I still fell the headlights are not as symmetrical as they used to be.The car has grown in size and the rear leg space seemed quite adequate.Beware merc n audi!!!!!
The car actually looks like a mini 5 series now.

any one got the technical features? have they added a spare tire to the new versions? i hate the idea of run flats and no spare wheel nor even space for it. hope the pricing will be good.

Thread Starter #28
any one got the technical features? have they added a spare tire to the new versions? i hate the idea of run flats and no spare wheel nor even space for it. hope the pricing will be good.
The new car also comes with Run Flat Tyres. Watch the Car & Bike show on NDTV profit today for the full review.

Thread Starter #30
darnit! tubeless tyres and a spare are pretty more economical and reliable then those run flats they give.
What's the big hype about RFT's. They're not bad. If you get a puncture, its like a normal tubeless. The air won't run out. You can drive to the nearest repair shop and repair the puncture. The difference is when the air finally runs out after a day or two. In case of a normal tubeless, you can't use it till it's repaired. In case of the RFT you can run it for around 100 Km after which you'll have to replace. So there should be no problem.

Top Bottom