Newbiee TAI Member from J&K

Thread Starter #1
Happy to be part of 'The Automotive India'
You can call me Alchemist, i'm a Doctor.
As evident from the title of thread, i'm from the state of J&K, Srinagar city to be specific.
I like to travel, though have not travelled much, reason being the routine of life. Free time is too precious and hard to come by.
I am a gadget freak and love photography.
I usually drive Hyundai i10 though family owns other cars too. I am passionate car lover & hv gathered bit of automotive knowledge over time.
Hope to be of any help to mates in this forum.
And also expect you guys to answer my silly automotive questions.

350Z

Core Team
Hello and Welcome to The Automotive India, Doc. Have a pleasant experience on the forum and we look forward to an active participation. Please feel free to post those automotive queries - small or big - we will attempt our best to help out. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Alchemist, welcome to TAI. It's great to have doctors on board and their enthusiasm levels in automotive field.
It would be nice if you post some experiences you had faced in J&K because no one from TAI AFAIK is from that place.
And also expect you guys to answer my silly automotive questions
This forum itself is for answering/interacting queries related to the automobiles, so the query you post is a news for us and a motivation to work on it.

Please feel free to contact the team members for any assistance and have a pleasant stay[:)].

lxi.

Suspended
Heartiest welcome to TAI alchemist.
Hope you have a pleasant time with us.
Do post ownership review of your i10 !
If you face any automotive problem/questions, feel free to catch hold of us!

Cheers.

welcome aboard alchemist. happy that you are from J&k as driving over to your state has been on my mind for long. hope it will materialise soon.

Hi Alchemist,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another i10'er onboard. Do tell us about the other cars in your family. Feel free to open up a new thread to tell us about your rides.

Have a pleasant stay.

Cheers.

Top Bottom