Newbie on TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

Im a IT consultant from Bangalore. Basically I am very crazy on cars. I own a Hero passion plus clocked 85000+ kms. Iam planning to buy diesel or petrol hatch back family car within Dec'12 and going through lot of reviews on different cars. Very happy to be a part of this great forum. Thanks!!

Hello Magi, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro and post your query here if you are planning to buy an hatch here:The Automotive Shopper

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)].

350Z

Core Team
Iam planning to buy diesel or petrol hatch back family car within Dec'12 and going through lot of reviews on different cars. Very happy to be a part of this great forum. Thanks!!
Welcome to The Automotive India, Magi. Have a fantastic time on the forum. Please feel free to create a new topic on purchase and we would be glad to point towards the right model. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI! by the way please add more info about your current favorite cars etc

You can also go through the Reviews section to know in depth about most of the cars in India. All the best.

Thread Starter #9
Thank you all for welcoming me I am creating/posting a new thread with my requirement in the The Automotive Shopper. Please help and guide me to take right decision.

Thanks,
Magi

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom