Newbie on TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

I am Mohan (TravelProne), based in Australia presently basically from Bangalore.

I am an hardcore F1 enthusiast. Love Travelling, making new friends, long drives.
I drive a Mitsubishi Magna right now, used to drive a M800, Zen, Wagon R
when I was in India. I love SUV's and have my eyes set on XUV, fingers crossed
hope my next vehicle would be XUV5oo.

Lovely to be among'st the petrol heads on this form, which is like an extended family.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome forum.

Cheers :)

Hello Mohan ,

Welcome to TAI[clap].

We are expecting a detailed report about your Magna & advance congrats for your next car XUV[:)]

Have a pleasant stay here with us at TAI

Hi Mohan, Welcome to TAI, That was a nice brief intro of yours and you seem to have great ride in there, hope to see reviews of them.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)].

350Z

Core Team
I drive a Mitsubishi Magna right now, used to drive a M800, Zen, Wagon R when I was in India.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Mohan. You have a fellow Magna owner from Australia to accompany on our forum (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...cle-arts-new-old-mitsubishi-magna-3-5-v6.html). Have a fantastic experience here. I look forward to interesting posts from your end and perhaps an ownership review of XUV sometime in future? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Travel prone

Welcome to TAI !! your auto background is quite interesting and expect you will have some wonderful interactions over here

Thread Starter #7
Hi Mohan, Welcome to TAI, That was a nice brief intro of yours and you seem to have great ride in there, hope to see reviews of them.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)].
Thanks Vishwas, will surely be in touch for any sort of assistance required.

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Mohan. You have a fellow Magna owner from Australia to accompany on our forum (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...cle-arts-new-old-mitsubishi-magna-3-5-v6.html). Have a fantastic experience here. I look forward to interesting posts from your end and perhaps an ownership review of XUV sometime in future? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z, will surely go through the review :)

Travel prone

Welcome to TAI !! your auto background is quite interesting and expect you will have some wonderful interactions over here
Thanks Gurrala74, I am sure I will have a wonderful experience on TAI and already enjoying my stay here.

Thanks Guys, for the warm welcome meted out to me, already feeling like I am a part of this wonderful form for a very long time. Happy Motoring to one and all :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to The Automotive India buddy and that's a nice intro of yours.

And do post your ownership of the Magna.

Lovely to be among'st the petrol heads on this form, which is like an extended family.
And that's true buddy I feel the same way as I am in US for last 5 years. Being in TAI feels like home.

Have a pleasant stay here buddy.

Hi Mohan,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another member from Australia. Dont worry, we wont let you feel away from home. With all updates of the Indian (As well as overseas) auto news on board, you wont ever feel away from your home.
Have a wonderful stay.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #11
Hi Mohan,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another member from Australia. Dont worry, we wont let you feel away from home. With all updates of the Indian (As well as overseas) auto news on board, you wont ever feel away from your home.
Have a wonderful stay.

Cheers.
Thanks Akash for the warm welcome. Thanks for making me feel at home already.

Oh !! this is great to listen from you !! by the way Singhji when are you back to India for a meet[:)]
Thank you buddy and yes being at TAI makes me feel as if i am sitting at my home back in India. [:)]

And as of right now i should be in India by the end of this year. So will definitely try to attend a meet if there is one at that time.

Top Bottom