New Year Warm Greetings to Petrol/Diesel Heads

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

A warm greetings from freelancer and Wishing you all A Very Happy & Prosperous 2012 ahead !! [cheers]

This is Rakesh from Noida, an IT professional, an Enthusiast when it comes to "Wheels" . I own a Bajaj Avenger & Wagon R. I choose Freelancer as i love this PC game which is about working and exploring in space.
I Love driving, Hanging out with friends, Traveling & playing computer games.
Happy to be a part of TAI. I am here to know experiences of people with different wheels & to learn extensively more about wheels & its performance.Hope to explore more going forward.

Regards,
freelancer

Hello Rakesh ! Welcome to TAI. NCR region is perfect to go for real long rides on the Avenger. Hoping you have a great stay here and enrich all TAIndians with your knowledge. All the best and have a joyful ride.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Rakesh. Enjoy your stay in the company of like minded people. Nice to know that you stay in Noida. I do visit the place quite occasionally. Looking forward to have some interesting interaction with you on the forum in the times ahead. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Thanks friends for your warm welcome on TAI.
@mukeshus - Recently i booked Scorpio SLE Rocky Biege at Koncept Automobiles here at Noida and waiting for delivery [:D]

@350Z - Thanks and You're Welcome i am also looking for interaction on TAI.....

Top Bottom