New Wagon R with K-Series, Review on Pg. 12!

I read the review in a car mag about new wagon r where they said it is not highway performer but city driving in efortless. anyways it looks great to me atlest than older model and like other MSIL cars i am already started seeing many of these on streets!!

Yes, CityZX too has blue effect on its parking lamp just like new wagonr.

EDIT : Its City ZX and not ZXi.

@350Z- Doubt cleared.
Now we have a tough competition ahead between Figo,WagonR and Beat to see and needless to say all 3 are VFM packages.
I agree and that's why it will be interesting to see how this degment of the marlet shapes up once the initial euphoria settles down.

Welcome to TAI monkey1. Do post your introduction in a seperate thread.
Coming back to the topic i think the hatch segment is the hottest right now.

Yeh, and going forward as well. Hatch backs dominates in UK and Europe for various reasons. The second place go to the estate / weekender models. That's the sign of people getting practical, isn't it?

350Z

Core Team
Agreed. Even I was too having an off-line discussion on same that hatchbacks are getting much more popular every day. Also, The car makers (Like Maruti) know about it which, today, has resulted in release of some amazing hatches in country which offer almost everything like a sedan. Remember those days when we had only dull grey interiors for hatches and beige color with wooden finish was reserved only for up market cars? This is not typically related to thread but wagon-r is a good example of hatchback which has covered miles of journey with vast improvements.

wagonR.jpg

0.jpg

marutiwagonr.jpg

5120d1272105238tnewwago.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom