New Wagon R with K-Series, Review on Pg. 12!

SO the New Wow is going to be 2010 Wagon R??

Hmm.. I should keep my fingers crossed until anything is revealed officially!!

Just two more days to go :)

350Z

Core Team
I guess th Auto Expo will reveal all!
With the new engines to be timed for the coming emission norms, I guess all facelifts will be matched with that, and not just the Wagon R, and other Maruti models, but other manufacturers also.
Yeah, We should say all thanks to stricter emission norms which has resulted in updates of cars like - Zen Estilo, SX4, New Versa a.k.a Eeco and now this Wagon-R.
But Maruti could have given an all new better face instead of minor touch up.
SO the New Wow is going to be 2010 Wagon R??
Hmm.. I should keep my fingers crossed until anything is revealed officially!!Just two more days to go :)
Nothing more to be revealed, All is here after these spy pictures. Just waiting to see it live at Expo.

A touch of sibling New Zen Estilo can be seen on the face of revised Wagon-R

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmm.. But what is great with new wagon R ?

Just a swept back lamps & bigger grill ?

This is really a turn down.

I feel maruti has joined the TATA's brand image now.

Reusing the existing car models & deriving the future models with existing genes.

Design is were maruti loses to hyundai! They should be keen enough atleast in future cars.

Maruti is loving to consumers shocker news one after another. It all started with Eeco which is just a minor facelift of Versa and now so called "New Wagon-R".
Its a real bad shock. Looks terrible now. They had better left it untouched. The rear looks very ordinary, though the front face looks decent.

This new wagon-R is looking horrible to me. With so many nice looking cars, the all new cars from Maruti is bad. I think still Alto (or 800) and Swift is best looking car from Maruti.

Yes. Alto & Swift are real stunners from Maruti!

Goner those green days :-) Will it come back atleast in next launch ?

Thread Starter #52
maruti designers seems to have lost their ways of designing a good looking cars now a days.And what we see as a new car is just a minor facelift from maruti which keeps on doing this continously.

Well, so many avatars around, will have to wait for tomm. for the real one!!
But then, you can't stick to the basic philosophy of the Wagon R, and be very different from what it looks like presently!!

350Z

Core Team
Though the New Wagon-R will be the one which I've posted on previous page but take look what our Neighbors at China receive by Suzuki. Now, We should be at least happy that we'll be getting something better than this..

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

This one is a disaster. Especially the rear end. Front looks not that bad. I really wonder how the complete car looks like.

From what I understand, the new look of the Wagon R is being created by MSIL, so I think we will be spared the China look!!

Wow!!

Rear looks estiloish boxy whacky looks!

Never expected such a design from suzuki, even for any markets.

Top Bottom