New Wagon R with K-Series, Review on Pg. 12!

But this photo dont show the exact position of the gear on dash and its distance and postion compared to the driver's position and seat.Suzuki dont neglect a driver's driving comfort, I dont think they will do it this time.Hope it will comfortable even if it is there in the dash, but if it is like far away and oddly placed with respect to the driver, I totally agree with Neil.

But this photo dont show the exact position of the gear on dash and its distance and postion compared to the driver's position and seat.Suzuki dont neglect a driver's driving comfort, I dont think they will do it this time.Hope it will comfortable even if it is there in the dash, but if it is like far away and oddly placed with respect to the driver, I totally agree with Neil.
I cant believe it man [lol] You got me wrong again.

For manual transmission it will be a real pain to put the stick on the Dash.
I Dint say PAIN because its far away from Drive's seat or so.

I said PAIN because putting up the manual transmission in the dash (mechanically) is a Pain.[:D]

The face of the new car looks great but somehow the rear end doesnt look appealing to me.The rear lamp assembly looks dated.

Thread Starter #21
wow this looks good and futuristic WagonR replacement as well.Thats what maruti should offer man.Gear lever might be given like Ritz as well on dash mounted, not exactly like the one showed in pictues but like indian Ritz.

I cant believe it man You got me wrong again.

I Dint say PAIN because its far away from Drive's seat or so.

I said PAIN because putting up the manual transmission in the dash (mechanically) is a Pain.

Dear Neil,

"I cant believe it man [lol] You got me wrong again."

The word "again" is misused by you in the above statement[glasses]. I think its not needed to make you remember again, last time I and Naveen did not misunderstood you(as both of us understood your statement the same way), but you misunderstood his query wrongly and gave an irrelevant statement.

Now you have again misunderstood me.I have told the samething as you said,but in other words,If its a A/T then whether it is on the floor or on the dash, there will not be much difference but if it is M/T and the lever is on the dash as in old crv, it will not be comfortable.Hope you got it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
A New Wagon-R is due for a Facelift coming next year by Maruti Suzuki because of Engine upgrdation to Euro-IV, Though it would be surprising if this smart looking model makes it here. What currently expected is minor touch-up. As said, Auto Expo will be the answer to most of our questions which are full curiosity.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think, if Wagon R need to live with i10, it need to be updated some thing like the Wagon R Stingray. Wagon R is one of the best cars from MSIL ever!

350Z

Core Team
In my view, Maruti hasn't done good by letting old models and Introducing new ones in the country, Now what we get is similarly priced cars like; Zen Estilo - Wagon-R - Ritz and they have become threat to their own siblings! Carmakers must phase out long-term models instead of filling the mug by launching more and more. This also creates a dillema for new car buyers.

Drive Safe,
350Z

For all your information,

My sources say thay Wagon R will make a suprise visit in 2010 Expo.

So stay tuned for this space for more updates.

Top Bottom