New to the Forum : Aditya

Congratz Aditya!

There is nothing to chase, make your posts very informative & useful for others.

That will make this place a great sucess [:)]

Thread Starter #33
Thanks for the wishes, all of you!!!
I intend to continue to do the same. Share what I know, but am gaining far more!! Numbers don't really matter!!

Thread Starter #34
God!!! Been away from the forum oh so long!!
No reasons, no excuses, but am back, and plan to be active again, only will be in mourning for a little while given the exit of Germany from the WC!!
It really feels good to be back!!

Arun

Suspended
Look who is the first person to welcome you back! I've been off for a long long while too. Swords drawn! I hope you remember that statement of yours! :)

Thread Starter #40
Look who is the first person to welcome you back! I've been off for a long long while too. Swords drawn! I hope you remember that statement of yours! :)
Glad to be back!!
And yes, Swords Drawn it is!!
Missed this!!

Aditya, That was quick. I’m so glad to see you back. Here’s the linky to the thread you might be interested in: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members-lounge/1722-fifa-world-cup-2010-a.html. Apart from this, You've missed a lot more! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
God!! I would have loved to be back and gloating over the fact that Germany was the World Champs!! But I guess I will have to be happy with the fact that I am back!!

hi aditya welcome back to TAI [:)]
Feels great to be back!!

Welcome back, Aditya
And yes, my Spain beat your Germany.
AAARRGGH!!
But it is stll great to be back!!

that was exactly what i was going to say. but now that u've said it, all i can say is welcome back and germany lost to... SPAIN!!
Looks like you guys intend to keep me in mourning for a while!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Welcome back Aditya! It's been quite a long time having seen you on the forum. Believe it or not, I was just going through the list of online people the day before yesterday, and I remembered your username and realized I had not seen any posts from you in a while. And I'll join you in the mourning, I am just as heartbroken for Germany as you are. :frown:

Thread Starter #44
Hey Welcome back Aditya! It's been quite a long time having seen you on the forum. Believe it or not, I was just going through the list of online people the day before yesterday, and I remembered your username and realized I had not seen any posts from you in a while. And I'll join you in the mourning, I am just as heartbroken for Germany as you are. :frown:
Thanks.
And we should meet some time over some German beer to drown our sorrows!!

AMG

Suspended
well, Amaan technically is not eligible for the consumption of alcohol, unless he is based in Russia :lol!:

Top Bottom