New TATA Vista VX 2012 - First Impressions !!

RK superb initial impression of the vfm car. Very very nicely written detailed review sir

Congrats on the Vista sir
sorry for being too late.
Two days before i got a chance of driving Brand new vista same colour vx.
i liked it.
The feel was really like a petrol one.
light steering than my fiesta.

That's a very crisp and detail review buddy and the Vista is looking hot in RED[:)].

Also the price paid and the amount of features provided in Vista definitely makes it a VFM.

Nice pics as well. [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #21
RK superb initial impression of the vfm car. Very very nicely written detailed review sir
Thank you !!

Congrats on the Vista sir
sorry for being too late.
Two days before i got a chance of driving Brand new vista same colour vx.
i liked it.
The feel was really like a petrol one.
light steering than my fiesta.
Thanks buddy !!

That's a very crisp and detail review buddy and the Vista is looking hot in RED[:)].

Also the price paid and the amount of features provided in Vista definitely makes it a VFM.

Nice pics as well. [thumbsup]
Thanks Singhji !!

Thread Starter #23
Icing on the cake is realtime comparison with Ritz. Which gave enough contrast featurewise for a quick decision.
Very nice effort.
Thank you for the comments Jayadev. Yes since I am using a Ritz for quite some time, hence did a clear comparison on the same. But finally I have to admit and say the good as good and bad as bad[:)] and Vista wins the race here.

I like the interiors of the vista except the central console .
With the exterior the only gripe i have the edgy door treatment. The sole reason for my dislike with the logan and the vista were the flat treatment to the doors. It looks good for Boxy designs not for curved designs.

Excellent review RK sir, I think you gave far enough information on Vista VX model.

My Vista VX is about to touch 8000km in 6months. I'm very happy with its performance and comfort.

As like Musicswift mentioned My Vista has silver coated rims and i found recent VX models from June having ABS badge in the rear.

Even our fellow member Dizzy also brought Grey color Vista VX.

Last edited:
Congratulation RK for the new acquisition, In terms of comfort Vista beats cars of even a segment higher. Its an absolute VFM car and with 1.3MJD unit i'll rate this car as overall very competitive package.

Thread Starter #27
I like the interiors of the vista except the central console .
With the exterior the only gripe i have the edgy door treatment. The sole reason for my dislike with the logan and the vista were the flat treatment to the doors. It looks good for Boxy designs not for curved designs.
You are right superbad, but you know sometimes our dislike is liked by some others like my B-I-L[:)]

Excellent review RK sir, I think you gave far enough information on Vista VX model.

My Vista VX is about to touch 8000km in 6months. I'm very happy with its performance and comfort.

As like Musicswift mentioned My Vista has silver coated rims and i found recent VX models from June having ABS badge in the rear.

Even our fellow member Dizzy also brought Grey color Vista VX.
Yeah, it is really VFM and you already have fair experience with it already. These days in every 6 months or 1 year a upgrade expected, hence we have to live with the old model like me[cry]

Congratulation RK for the new acquisition, In terms of comfort Vista beats cars of even a segment higher. Its an absolute VFM car and with 1.3MJD unit i'll rate this car as overall very competitive package.
Thank you,yes +100 for comfort !!

Excellent review Gurrala74. Vista VX is an excellent value for money car. My Vista Vx is about 5 and half months now and 13000kms young.

So far, the only niggling issues i have faced are the door panel plastic quality. Apart from that she has excellent space, excellent comfort, beautiful looks (especially her eyes) and good Music system. Tata definitely had some quality issues but I am glad to say they are improving at a very rapid pace.

Thread Starter #29
Excellent review Gurrala74. Vista VX is an excellent value for money car. My Vista Vx is about 5 and half months now and 13000kms young.

So far, the only niggling issues i have faced are the door panel plastic quality. Apart from that she has excellent space, excellent comfort, beautiful looks (especially her eyes) and good Music system. Tata definitely had some quality issues but I am glad to say they are improving at a very rapid pace.
Thank you Ajith !! It is really surprising at the showroom, you find more people are around Vista & Manza and Nano[:)] these days !!

Wish to see TATA launching Storm with some good price

Congrats, invest in better mats ideally 3D Kagu mats designed for Vista/Manza, universal Packy Poda floormats are too small for Vista.

Also buy cheapo door sill/step plates, they will prevent numerous scratches from shoes.

TATA should provide moulded mudflaps, these regular ones give truck like look.

Go for TAN/Brown colored art leather, avoid Beige (maintenance) and Black (Dust will be easily visible plus will ruin roomy car feel).

Last edited:

Top Bottom