New Tata Indica Vista Facelift is Here

Re: New Tata Indica Vista Facelift Around the Corner

I Missed it by only a month! No regrets though, I got everything which i needed in my car, Most of them are cosmetic changes which I dont bother, But I would have loved to have Air Con Controls of Manza and power controled ORVMs in my Vista.

Still I am very much happy with my TIVAAQ-R1 (Tata Indica Vista Aura ABS Quadrajet- Refresh 1)

Lower pedal clutch effort and smoother clutch operation.
- Improvement in braking efficiency by 15% owing to the bigger brake booster.
- Lighter and more responsive steering
- Smoother gear shift due to improved shift mechanism.
That's good.
Can anyone have detail price ? LX/ GLX, VX/ GVX and ZX/ GZX

Interiors look plush. The dual tone experience is catching to the eye. Also keeping the flooring as black is a good thought from Tata. All in all car looks neat, and with Safire engine delivering 90HP, it looks to be a performer. Need a TD soon [:)]
Thanks for posting 350Z!

As indicated by everyone, interiors are a definite improvement. Apart from this, I also liked the AC controls, Tata badging at the rear...

350Z

Core Team

That's good.
Can anyone have detail price ? LX/ GLX, VX/ GVX and ZX/ GZX
Tata Motors prefers calling the New Vista as “Sedan Class” amongst hatchbacks. Following is the price list (Ex.Showroom, Delhi):

Petrol
- GLS: Rs.3,88,401
- GLX: Rs.4,39,632
- GVX: Rs.4,66,459
- GZX: N/A

Diesel
- LS: Rs.4,79,915
- LX: Rs.5,28,850
- VX: Rs.5,46,907
- ZX: Rs.6,06,700

New Tata Indica Vista Official Website: Vista | Sedan Class

Drive Safe,
350Z

Tata Motors prefers calling the New Vista as “Sedan Class” amongst hatchbacks. Following is the price list (Ex.Showroom, Delhi):

Petrol
- GLS: Rs.3,88,401
- GLX: Rs.4,39,632
- GVX: Rs.4,66,459
- GZX: N/A

Diesel
- LS: Rs.4,79,915
- LX: Rs.5,28,850
- VX: Rs.5,46,907
- ZX: Rs.6,06,700
Interesting and very competitive price points. With Tata A.S.S. improving and looks coming up to standards, I do not doubt that these will be seen on roads in numbers.

Hey guys, as I already said, I have seen the car since its production and I had lots of pics, but it is illegal to post them before launch or at least till production is over and we are close to launch... Anyways that are my thoughts, but as I said its amazing car and we see lots of quality improvements in the car as well, for everyone's reference here I am attaching the New Vista Refresh-II vs Swift comparison, and believe me guys the cars comfort(suspension, space and handling) is really amazing since its drivetech4 changes only, but now there are certain improvements in clutch and engine tuning and rear suspension as well..., In near future company will be looking in reducing weight and good fuel economy.. Follow the link for comparison between two new stars

Yellow looks nice.Now its difficult to differentiate between a manza and vista
same like polo and vento/ dezire swift [;)]
That is what the company wants, they want to compare the refreshed version with sedan class and that what the TAG LINE SAYS...

Nice Pictures and good choice of color too. Do post more interior pictures and who's who in the photograph?

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations! Taking the delivery of a brand new car is always a memorable occasion. Please do consider sharing an ownership review with us soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wow!! Good to see a new Vista owner [thumbswink] Please do post a detailed ownership report and interior pics. It would definitely help many potential buyers. Happy and safe motoring

Top Bottom