New Tata Indica Vista Facelift is Here

Re: New Tata Indica Vista Facelift Around the Corner

I have booked new VX for 5.94 on road in pune which is without octri, and expected delivery by 22nd august...

The new look is stunning and interior Quality is very much better that old version. Dual tone cockpit and lots of enhanced features makes it best choice that any other hatchback in its range...

Probably we wanted to go for FIGGO but they have raised the price and removed features in the 2nd and top model...

As per me the new refreshed version(VX) is good competetor for any FIGO variants...

Will post more on delivery...

Welcome to the forum tatesatish & congrats for the booking!
Looking forward to see some pics & initial review. [:)]

I have booked new VX for 5.94 on road in pune which is without octri, and expected delivery by 22nd august...

As per me the new refreshed version(VX) is good competetor for any FIGO variants
Congratulations on your booking.

I too feel vista is the most VFM car available in its segment when compared to swift and figo.

Tata has priced the vista correctly.

But I dont understand why they are doing minor modifications and releasing it in new banner. For this one they took manza's front end with Vista's back, why they are not thinking of complete new design itslef to give the fresh look..

Complete new design requires alteration to assembly lines other expenses which will push the price of the car. Hence manufacturers tend to avoid tweaking an existing car's design completely.

complete new design itslef to give the fresh look..
Easier said than done , complete new design means millions to spend. At present with dismal sales ,IMO tata cannot afford that . rather some short cuts and improvisation can only help.

I saw the new Vista facelift yesterday ( sorry no pics ). The new Vista is already being sold in small towns with some people already getting delivery.Externally the rear has a black thick strip running across the width of the car and front looks similar to Manza.

@Jayadev: Thanks for sharing the first impressions of new Vista. Reps added. Somehow i feel the new face is looking weird.

Somehow i feel the new face is looking weird.
Yes it sure does look wierd and messed up. earlier Indica looked well dressed and more a hatchback .

But i had seen some people loved the 3 point headlamps of Manza, which no other car in this segment provided even i too like it.

I think(not sure) this version wont be available to taxi segment .

hey guys what happened to new vista? tata was launching it today..rite??

I just dont get this marketing strategy. When new Swift launch was launced, MSL made sure the entire nation was aware and created so much buzz around their launch. Come on Tata guys, you too are launching an uplifted version but why no noise !!!!

Forget @ launch, that's TATA, they started delivery as per I heard from Show Room staff, he was telling as soon as I complete LOAN formalities he will deliver me the car on second day of it...

Forget @ launch, that's TATA, they started delivery as per I heard from Show Room staff, he was telling as soon as I complete LOAN formalities he will deliver me the car on second day of it...
And actually that is good for me too, because I was expecting delivery on 15th AUG, which is my dad's birthday... So now as soon as I can get the delivery that's nice for me, for launch they are planning a special event too..

350Z

Core Team

Tata Motors has all of sudden postponed the launch of New Vista. It will now happen either on 23rd or 24th August, 2011.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Tata Motors has launched the New Vista. Prices start from Rs.3.88 Lakhs for Petrol and Rs.4.79 Lakhs for Diesel. Press release and pictures attached below.

Tata Motors today launched the new version of its premium hatchback, the Tata Vista. The new Tata Vista delivers a sedan-like experience, with its powerful engine options, stunning new look, state-of-the-art features and segment leading interior space which has always been its signature. The new range will be available at Tata Motors dealerships from September 1, 2011. The new Tata Vista comes with a new front chrome grill, complemented with a new triple barreled head lamp, for excellent visibility in low-light conditions. The car has generous chrome package on the exteriors, sporty new alloy wheels and a new signature color, Summer Sparkle. A mirror polished garnishing below the rear windshield adds to the distinctiveness of the exteriors.

The interiors, with soft feel dash board and door pads, too match the experience of a sedan. The 4-spoke steering wheel now sports audio controls, which controls a fully integrated 2-DIN music system. It offers connectivity via USB, Auxiliary input and Bluetooth using the Blue 5 technology that helps pair upto 5 mobile phones. Outer rear view mirrors can be adjusted electrically using the joystick on the drivers side door pad and electrically operated HVAC controls add style and convenience. Besides, it allows adjustable driving positions with tilt-adjustable steering wheels and height adjustable driver's seat with lumbar support. In the rear, the 60:40 flip and fold rear seat makes room for luggage. The car will be powered by the internationally acclaimed 1.3 litre common rail direct injection Quadrajet diesel engine and 1.4 litre MPFi Safire petrol engine with variable valve timing technology. The diesel engine delivers 75PS of max power at 4000 RPM, while the petrol engine delivers max power of 90PS at 6000RPM. The new Tata Vista delivers a mileage of 22.3 kmpl for diesel and 16.7 kmpl for petrol. The other major addition is the Clutch-to-Start feature which ensures that one cannot crank the engine unless the clutch is fully pressed, hence there is no risk of re-crank if engine is on.
Other driveability pleasures include:

- Lower pedal clutch effort and smoother clutch operation.
- Improvement in braking efficiency by 15% owing to the bigger brake booster.
- Lighter and more responsive steering
- Smoother gear shift due to improved shift mechanism.

Four top of the line safety & security features like ABS with EBD, dual airbags, crumple zones and side intrusion beams complete safety of the passengers. Features like engine immobilizer and remote keyless entry complete its sedan like experience. The Tata Vista will come in 4 trim levels- LS/ GLS (base version), LX/ GLX, VX/ GVX and ZX/ GZX (top-end version) and will be offered in 6 colors, Summer Sparkle, Porcelain White, Arctic Silver, Spice Red, Brilliant Blue and Cavern Grey. The new Tata Vista, despite its premium features, has been competitively priced, starting from Rs. 3.88 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi) for the Safire petrol range and from Rs. 4.79 lakhs for the Quadrajet diesel range (ex-showroom, Delhi).
vista-2.jpg

vista-4.jpg

vista-3.jpg

vista-5.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom