New Tata Indica Vista Facelift is Here

Re: New Tata Indica Vista Facelift Around the Corner

I booked a Indica Vista VX on 12/Aug/2011 with a booking amount of Rs 20,000 at prerana motors bangalore. Dealer said the expected date of delivery would be 10/sep/2011.

Ex Showroom cost in bangalore Rs 54,9876/-

On road Cost is approximately Rs 6.48 lakhs
Breakup:
Road tax : Rs 85,451
Insurance: Rs 14,000 (Dealer quoted Rs 18133, but i am getting it done on my own)
Regn/other cgarges : Rs 4,250
Extended warranty : Rs 5,100

Dealer is offering
1. 10k Cash discount
2. Sunflilm
3. Floor mats
4. Mud flaps

Hope i get the car delivered before 10/sep/2011 [:)]

Ex Showroom cost in bangalore Rs 54,9876/-
You didn't mention about variants: petrol or diesel. From the price I guess its a diesel.

Does Vx comes with ABS/Airbags? If so then its a nice proposition vis-a-vis Figo.

you are right its a diesel vehicle.

VX comes with ABS, steering mounted audio controls, Electrically adjustable ORVM.

Airbags, alloy wheels are available only on the topend LX model which cost Rs 60k more than VX.

Last edited:

Mukhunthan,

Congrats man. With ABS, steering controls and electrical ORVM, Vista Vx is a sensible choice.

2 Qs: Did you have a look at facelifted version in showroom/dealer yard or went strictly by the info available at net.

: Was the dealer confident that facelifted version will cost as much as present version?

Thanks a lot

I had decided on booking the older vista (outgoing model). I did read numerous reviews about vista . I have been reading and learning about indica vista for more than 6 months.

It was in last week of july my dealer said a new facelifted vista is going to be launched in august . He advised me to wait and buy. Even the dealer was not sure about the pricing and the new features that are going to be available in the facelift.

First week of august my dealer mailed me the new bouchers and also asked me to come to the showroom and have look at the facelifted vista which was parked in his back yard.

A day later my dealer mailed me the pricing of facelifted vista and i was surprised to notice a price increase of only Rs 10k than the outgoing model.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team

Mukhunthan, Thanks for the information and congratulations for booking! Looking forward for some updates as soon as you get the car delivered.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Will post more updates after getting the car delivered.

Any other members who have booked the new vista facelift ?

Jayadev thanks for giving the initial impressions. I think the Interiors are better in the facelift model. And with this facelift i think it will slightly come out of the TAXI image.

@ Mukhunthan Congratulations on your booking.

Jayadev thanks for giving the initial impressions. I think the Interiors are better in the facelift model. And with this facelift i think it will slightly come out of the TAXI image.
To come out of taxi image it is not the car but the TATA has to improve. They should cater equally good treatment to owners as other competent manufactures provides.
It is heartbreaking for an owner when showroom guys or SS guys reiterate "cheap car cheaper quality, this is not a Mercedes!!"

But i feel since 1 year vista has come a long way. Presently i see lot of Vista on road with pleasant faced owners, resale value is also on rise.
there are lot of yellow boards with taxi permit which is used as private vehicle and when personal use is done with they let it go as taxi etc. Truly VFM car with national engine.

Hi, Thanks a lot for so many pics of new vista but can anybody highlight feature changes also ? Is tata discontinuing older variants Aura, Aqua etc ?

Is tata discontinuing older variants Aura, Aqua etc ?
Tats is offering a cash discount of Rs 10k and free insurance on the older vista model so that they can clear the available stock.

I think they would discontinue production of older model.

Top Bottom