New Tata Indica Vista Facelift is Here

Ever since TATA have come up with this facelift , suddenly a kind of x factor has been added to it ,now I don't know why but it does look like a more mature product.

Ever since TATA have come up with this facelift , suddenly a kind of x factor has been added to it ,now I don't know why but it does look like a more mature product.
Actually old design was on smiler line of Indica but new design is totally different.

Good person, Pankaj Patil...
He has not done anything beyond rules and of course not less than rules for us...

Just stay happy and let others stay happy...
Yes I had a good time dealing with him. He has that Maharashtrian touch while speaking to customer. I liked his attitude. Well I had picked up an cavern grey Indica Vista VX from them. Not the experience I had with B.U.Bhandari though. The showroom in Swargate has much more decent SEs.

Actually old design was on smiler line of Indica but new design is totally different.
This feeling comes from the front part of the vehicle which is identical to Tata Manza...A Class Apart. Vista has taken the best of the Manza...because I personally did not like the rear design of Manza. Majorly all the top three varients LX/VX/ZX (Diesel) & GLX/GVX/GZX(Petrol) have features which are not present in their rival equivalents.

Re: New Tata Indica Vista Facelift Around the Corner

I got some pics.
Interiors are quite impressive though and nice alloys.
Hello Sir,

I have booked a Vista Quadrajet VX SPice red and is due for delivery next week.
while booking i opted for Spice red but now parents were feeling blue wud be better. Therefore can you please post some pics of the car if possible as i am not able to find the spice red colored car pics much, just to see how it looks on the road.

this would be really helpful..if you can post it.

Thanks
Venu

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Tata Indica Vista Facelift Around the Corner

Hello Sir,

I have booked a Vista Quadrajet VX SPice red and is due for delivery next week.
while booking i opted for Spice red but now parents were feeling blue wud be better.
Even I too Booked Spice red, later we have changed our option from spice red to Porcelian White.

if possible as i am not able to find the spice red colored car pics much, just to see how it looks on the road.

this would be really helpful..if you can post it.

Thanks
Venu
Here the pics for You :)

Attachments

can you please post some cavern grey color photos please? i am planning to buy a vista very shorthly and have to show the photos to my mom who cannot visit the show room.

can you please post some cavern grey color photos please? i am planning to buy a vista very shorthly and have to show the photos to my mom who cannot visit the show room.

Our TAI Member simha.k having grey color Vista..

Please check his below link for Grey color Vista Pics photos, but 2012 Vista comes with Manza face..

My First Ever Car - My Vista QJD AURA ABS

Vista 2012 will look like the below pic:

Attachments

Top Bottom