New TAI'an

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am Vivek Sinwer from New Delhi, an automobile enthusiast, also a budding lawyer. I own no car right now, but awaiting delivery of my fluidic verna diesel a/t [:D]

Really excited to be a member of TAI [:)]

Hey man, welcome to TAI.
Even I'm new here, but almost all members here are very friendly and helpful.
Post up an ownership review once you take delivery of your ride.

Cheers.

Hello Vivek,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Many congratulations for your Fluidic Verna. Dont forget to start a new thread with pics as soon as you get the car. In case you need any kind of assistance, feel free to contact our team. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Vivek. Congratulations for making an awesome choice. We keenly look forward to know about your Dealership Experience and Ownership Experience with Hyundai Verna Fluidic. Keep us posted on the delivery. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
i will for sure post pics and dealership experience, alongwith the performance of car. [glasses]

Thanx for the warm welcome...

Regards,

Thread Starter #8
Hi ilango & v1per, good to join you guys [:)]

I have booked car from Koncept Hyundai in New Delhi. The showroom opened when the waiting period of verna had reached 5-6 months. Luckily i called Koncept the day it opened, they said that you are the first person to book a car here, that is why i will get it in 2-3 months, it has been 3 weeks, i m so anxious to get my hands on the ride [drive]

Hi ilango & v1per, good to join you guys [:)]

I have booked car from Koncept Hyundai in New Delhi. The showroom opened when the waiting period of verna had reached 5-6 months. Luckily i called Koncept the day it opened, they said that you are the first person to book a car here, that is why i will get it in 2-3 months, it has been 3 weeks, i m so anxious to get my hands on the ride [drive]
Welcome on board Vivek. Well I must say, you should consider yourself as a lucky one. 5-6 months of waiting for a car is TOO MUCH IMO. But you would get it early. [clap]

Do share your dealership experience with us.

Hello everyone,

I am Vivek Sinwer from New Delhi, an automobile enthusiast, also a budding lawyer. I own no car right now, but awaiting delivery of my fluidic verna diesel a/t [:D]

Really excited to be a member of TAI [:)]
Welcome aboard Vivek[clap]. And by the way, I too am a legal beagle Sir. Hope to learn more about your love for automobiles.

Last edited:
Welcome to TAI and congrats on your new ride . Don't forget to post the pic of your ride once you get . With AT driving in traffic will be easy

Top Bottom