New TAI Soldier Reporting from Brazil

Thread Starter #1
Big Hello to all member TAIs

This is Ankx and I am proud to be the new member on this great Forum.

Now you would think that every new member has a formality to talk about how good the forum is!! But truly TAI has evolved as a great Automotive Forum in the recent past and i can see it going from strength to strength

About me - I am just another regular IT JOE who is deputed here in Brazil on a project assignment by an Indian company!!

Of course I was earlier working with Tata Motors for a long time and so have been with the Automotive fraternity for a long time

Need i say that i am equally passionate about anything automotive [:)]

Hope to spend great quality time on this Forum

Ciao, Ankx

Hello Ankx, welcome to TAI. That was a great interview i have ever seen,glad you are a fan of TAI. oh then you work for TML?
I love Brazil (especially rio-de-janerio), please do share more about your city and its automotive scene know? it will be great, and you own a car there?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hi Ankx,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Since you have had association with Tata Motors, we would love to hear your experience. If possible a brief review of their operations along with some pics in a separate thread. In case you find yourself stuck anywhere, please reach us without any hesitations.

Cheers.

Yeh!!,
A former Tata employee, a present TATA car owner, welcome aboard.

Ankush , I hope you will be helpful in formulating the letter to Mr.karl (TML).

please star your XETA ownership thread.

Hey ankx

Welcome to TAI !! oh TAI is going global with members from all over the world soon !!

Nice to know your interests and your background as TATA employee. Hope to see your active participation in the forum and would like to know the rides in Brazil and more pics from you !!

350Z

Core Team
About me - I am just another regular IT JOE who is deputed here in Brazil on a project assignment by an Indian company!!
Olá Ankush. Very sweet introduction. Here’s wishing a warm welcome to The Automotive India. I’m delighted to see an Indian working abroad representing a manufacturer of our homeland. Do enlighten us about something on the Brazilian automotive scene. I’m especially keen on the Ford Ecosport. So a test drive review straight from an enthusiast will be of great interest to me. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
Oi 350Z, thanks for the welcome! (Its Oi for Hi in Portuguese language which the barzilians speak)

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that i am no longer working with Tata motors. I was working with them earlier. Now i am a Regular IT JOE (SAP consultant) with an Indian software company and posted in Brazil

ofcourse but does that mean my pasion for automotive is any less now?? No way

once you have automotive blood inside you,,, you are gone :-)

Hi XOVER,,, great to have an Indica XETA mate [:)]

I did take the reliability survey and have voted for TATA

and of course also added my 2 cents there in that thread,, go on see that if you have time!!

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ankx

As 350Z mentioned, even I would love to see a TD review from you on Ecosport in Brazil, if it is possible. If not just post us some pics of Ecosport !!

Thread Starter #12
Guys

Lots of old gen ECOSPORTS roaming around here and OMG they look very good and appealing

Ofcourse the New gen ECOSPORT is also a good looker

Will soon post some PICS as soon as i get time to go to the showroom :-)

A very warm welcome to TAI Ankx.
Look forward to your active participation and news from the brazilian soil.
Have a nice stay at TAI.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom