New Swift ZXi vs. Honda Jazz (S)

well other than expensive spares i don't see any reason for not going with jazz! you will be getting bigger and more premium car buddy which is perfect if you want to keep for long time..

2. Resale after 5 years
does maruti has better resale than honda??? [surprise]

well other than expensive spares i don't see any reason for not going with jazz! you will be getting bigger and more premium car buddy which is perfect if you want to keep for long time..

does maruti has better resale than honda??? [surprise]
Yes, I bet it does. Pick up a 5 year old City and a 5 year old swift and see the depreciation.

i disagree this comparison because sedans depreciate higher!!
Ok, may be the comparison is skewed, but look at this way, a second hand buyer generally looks for a car which is easy on pocket to keep and has a very good service network. That is why Maruti garners a better image.

But I can not comment till I compare a Jazz and a Swift in used car market. So holding back my comment.

well..honda has higher resale than maruti!! dont forget all second hand car buyers are not same!!

well..honda has higher resale than maruti!! dont forget all second hand car buyers are not same!!
Again as I said, I can not take it on a face value, as I have not seen it in Used car market. Honda having a high resale. I have owned 2 old marutis, and sold them too and I can bet Maruti gets better money.

Though I am still saying I need to take a look at Jazz and swift. Your statement is generic again like me, and not substantiated.

When I got my Hyundai i10 car serviced for the first paid service it costed me about 3.5k INR.

I was stunned when the 1st paid service of Honda city of my elder bro just costed him 1.7k INR. He services his car every 6 months and till now the maintenance is very low. Hope this experience will remain same for the Jazz.[:)]

Servicing a Swift Diesel will anyway be more dearer than a Petrol car, so I would go for Jazz with the current price tag and much more attractive & reliable features.

I went to jazz showroom two days before and they are telling that servicing has to be done every 3months or else the warranty will be void. If this is the case then it would be very difficult for me to go to service centre such frequently. How can i know the appropriate information related to this.
Also, they are telling that it would cost around 3.5k per servicing, so a total of 15k per year. 15k only for maintenance , 20k for insurance.. this would be a bit difficult for my pocket.

One more thing is, How good is the Honda assure insurance that they are giving, what all does it not cover?How would the premium be from next year , will it increase or decrease?
In case if i use the premium of around 10k will it increase the premium the next year?
Huh..a lot more questions which are eating my brain. I hope i would get a solution.

I went to jazz showroom two days before and they are telling that servicing has to be done every 3months or else the warranty will be void.
Yes, the recommended servicing frequency is every 3 months. But they say it can be extended for up to 6 months without effecting the warranty. This is for City, don't know about Jazz. If its strictly 3 months then it will be a costly affair to maintain it, really. [evil]

Yes, the recommended servicing frequency is every 3 months. But they say it can be extended for up to 6 months without effecting the warranty.
What kind of funny schedule is this? never heard of it..
No wonder if a car visits service centre every fortnightly obviously there would be lesser problems and niggles.B
But isnt it foolish to take your car every now and then, fearing loss of warranty?? and people go gaga over reliability of Honda-;nonsense!!!
I would vote for swift then..!!

My Fiat car being diesel has service frequency of 15000km.

Top Bottom